BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. How we view the calendar

This has to do nothing with what I talked about on my 150th entry, but before we go over this, I have to go over how August went. Yes, I did say that it's not always the worst month or even usually, despite what I mentioned that it's bad, but this year so far, it is the worst. After that our oldest cat died and that I tripped over a tiny bump and scraped my knee, I think this year is an exception to the fact where August isn't the worst month. I did get to go to the Louisiana Boardwalk (which is ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  2. WHY NOBODY SUBMIT FOR THE RISE?!!?! Oh, thats why.

So, i kinda failed with dark matter (not just rise but all of it in general ) Of course ill continue and hopefully ill get some kind of audience that will create for Dark matter, even if that audience takes 2 years to find... The reason why The rise, pretty much failed was because i didnt put it out there enough... And i bet half the people who knew about the rise dont know its there yet... also, because im not very popular on LBP, so... obviously this wouldnt catch on at all... But, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. bad luck day

so today (8-21-13) has been really weird. first i was a physical therapy and my physical therapist's machine just plain stopped working. (that's good news to me because i really don't like it) then i went to Wendy's and got a frosty in the waffle cone and they wrap the wrapper really tight and when i tried to unwrap it, the thin cone busted and ice cream splattered everywhere. then i got home and the garage door was opened and wouldn't close but finally did. then i went to open house at CC Griffin ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My 150th blog entry

Wow! That's 150 blogs down the line. I actually written more, but the ones that don't count were either drafts, something I deleted before, or a mod has deleted. I am halfway there to reaching 200 blogs, and if you are counting the other 100 blogs, then 75% there.

What I decided to talk about today are calendar arrangements, or the ways how a calendar is laid out based on the dates and the days of the week. If you are from America, you can understand more because most of these holidays ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  5. Puzzle Park Archive: Section IX

This is my last blog entry on Puzzle Park. I went over the other six attractions and the information center. This is the boss section. There is one last evil clown, and he's in the circus. He created a machine so he can take over the circus. However, he is caught by the ringmaster and he's tied up to the ground. The girl has to help the ringmaster stop the clown.

Phase One:

The girl has one final task to complete her quest. She goes to the circus to meet the master ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 51 of 674 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast