BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Puzzle Park Archive: Section IX

This is my last blog entry on Puzzle Park. I went over the other six attractions and the information center. This is the boss section. There is one last evil clown, and he's in the circus. He created a machine so he can take over the circus. However, he is caught by the ringmaster and he's tied up to the ground. The girl has to help the ringmaster stop the clown.

Phase One:

The girl has one final task to complete her quest. She goes to the circus to meet the master ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  2. Puzzle Park Archive: Section VIII

I am back for more blog entries on my game idea called Puzzle Park. I have two more entries to go. This one is on the Maze Tower, which is actually a Merry-Go-Round that was on top of a building. The clowns raised the Merry-Go-Round to an unreachable height.

Gameplay:

The Maze Tower has puzzle scenarios where you have to clear out the matrix under a certain number of moves. There is no scrolling, but there are a few blocks to clear out.

You have 1 to ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  3. this is my bla bla bla blog!!

ok today on my bla bla bla blog im talking about... bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bry's Blog #1

Hello to all those who may be reading this! I started a blog back a long time ago on another forum that I hoped to update every week or so, but I was unable to keep it up on a constant basis due to my main focus on school! Anyways, I've decided to restart my blog again and I'm excited to do it! By the way, I got the idea to do this blog from Puttatitut!

I'm going to be organizing this blog in between my activity on LBP and in my own life, but the main focus will probably be on LBP ...
  5. Puzzle Park Archive: Section VII

I am back for more blog entries on my game idea called Puzzle Park. I did mention that my idea is based on Puzzle League, but this section has something new that's not in the other Puzzle League games I know. It's about clearing certain blocks to complete a stage.

This attraction is the only attraction that is unaffected by the evil clowns. However, this was a new attraction that hasn't been tested yet. It was finished before the evil clowns taken over. So this isn't really an attraction ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 51 of 673 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast