BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. I'm getting really tired of all these silhouette platformers in LittleBigPlanet.

I see too many of these. You're a featureless sackboy with white neon eyes exploring a minimalistic world. The ground is black. The background objects are grey. The background is one color, probably red or blue. Typically there's at least one puzzle that involves pushing grey boxes. It's just so boring. Why is that there are so many of these levels?
    Tags: rant
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Guns in LittleBigPlanet

Hi there.

I'd just like to take a dear Blog to discuss Guns. I usually take time to scroll through the Suggestions page of the Forum, and almost half the posts have to do with suggesting Guns. All of the COD Jocks that spend half their days playing Call Of Duty start whining on the Forum about how LittleBigPlanet doesn't give them the tools to make a "legit" shooter game where you can blow the heads off of Zombies and eachother.

First of all; Media Molecule ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My 140th blog entry

That's 140 entries down the line. It's been ALMOST, not exactly, one year since I published my 100th blog entry. I have been very slow this year, but that's mainly because there isn't much ideas for me to write in my blog. I would like to mention what racism and tolerance really are, but since that's too controversial for this site, I should avoid going over the details. Instead, I would talk about something else.

2013 by far is a lot better than 2012 in my view, even if the government ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. The end of creativity

Before I move on with this blog entry, I have to tell you what I mean. No, I haven't lost my creativity at all. I am not done playing LBP, even if I haven't done so in a while. I don't find people on LBP less creative. This entry is all about film and how it's getting worse.

Last week, I went to see a movie in theaters. I saw the movie Turbo, and I thought it was good. It's all about a snail who can race at a racecar speed. What the film was trying to talk about is the running gag ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  5. August - the worst month?

August has recently began. I can't believe how far 2013 went. The mid-year is over. It is the beginning of the last five months. Last month was a lot of fun. I had some friends over, received two new logic problem issues, and eat at some of my favorite restaurants in town. A year ago, my Glow World level was published, and even another year ago, I spent six days in Disneyland in July. That, and I finished my math powerpoint in the same month. Oh, and one more thing: I went a full seven months without ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 51 of 685 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast