BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. The Daily Bardy Blog#17 part 2

Well, today it seems i cant go to church because of some road construction so let me talk about Man of Steel because i finally saw it.

Let me start by saying it was: better than Returns by far. Spoiler Alert(-___-no durr): i liked how intriguing the technology on Krypton was, the expansion of how Krypton is and the visuals are amazing! The Story was very realistic which i like. I could connect with Superman when he was treated like trash because i know how that feels. I liked the ...

Updated 06-19-2013 at 01:43 PM by Sonicthefellow7

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. If you like helping out read this

Hey everyone, I have a brother that drives me crazy about doing all the x2 x3 and x4 in lbp and lbp2 and needs people to join but no one cooperates or they just leave. If theres anyone who's good with them please join!!! PSN: penguinID thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Daily Bardy Blog#17

Well today is the day i see Man of Steel.

Today i will talk about the entertainment industry. Let me say this to get it out of the way: i hate Nickleodeon and Cartoon Network! They have very inapropriate shows like Spongebob which crosses the line a lot and Cartoon Network has the wierdest shows...like Courage the cowardly dog! Very bad show! I saw an episode(someone showed me it) where a door number was 666 1/2! Also,this other show that had a little girl, boy and death itself. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Daily Bardy Blog#16

Aye, Aye Captain... Anyway... I want to talk to you about Christmas as wierd as this sounds. Christmas is... Strange. Why? Because they say Jesus was born during the winter! The shepard's would not be out in that time! The Roman Catholic Church changed the date to a time when a pagan holiday was celebrated to gain more followers. Some say Jesus' birth may have been celebrated during November and October... Somewhere around there. What is October 31st? Halloween...hmmm... The wierdest thing is that ...

Updated 06-17-2013 at 07:44 PM by Sonicthefellow7

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Daily Bardy Blog#15

I am so happy! No matter what the critics said: Man of Steel soared! Beating Toy Story on the highest box office money for the month of June-at first place! I am very, very happy.

Well, today is Father's Day I hope everyone congratulated their father if available... and if he's not nearby call him or live your life everyday as if your father were watching you-make him proud.

Well, i know im late but im going to review the dark knight rises. The Dark Knight Rises ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 680 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast