BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. amost there

finally movie works
    just 1 more thing, why doesn't my emitter work?
    logic works, tried it in an empty lvl, does wot i want
    in my lvl it fails, i'm puzzled
    well 10 more days to find out why

have nice day
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. oops

had an oops moment yesterday
    while fixing a bug, i saved the progress without rewinding enough....
    so half of my lvl gone
    luckely had a back-up on my earth, so only lost a full day and an evening of work.........................
    .................................................. .................................................. ..................
    well i guess **** happens
    and a lesson learned

if u have destroy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Evaluation of the Arcade in LBPV

Last entry, I went over how good (or how bad) LBP2, LBPV, and LBPK are, based on the features. Today, I am going over the original games in the LBPV arcade, which are Super Conductor, Tapling, Retro Vector, StratoSphere, and Orb-it.

Not so long ago, I completed all five of them, including their achievements. I had to do it all over because I accidentally erased my memoriser data (it should be memorizer if it's American). When it comes to visuals and sound, they are all 10/10. When ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 08:25 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. sometimes..........

strange things happen.............
    things r there without me telling them to be there.......
    wormholes to (a not connected) a exit of their choice.....
    cam's decide to change shifts...........
    u know u need 2 on top of each other to use the settings, so tweaked the 1 that was highlighted yesterday morning, only to find out the other 1 was being highlighted now:/
    so no movie, just boring cam..............
    things that should have turned on did not, except 1 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My Evaluation of LBP2, LBPV, and LBPK

I have all three games of Little Big Planet from the second generation (LBP2, LBPV, LBPK) and got all of the LBP2 story DLCs (Toy Story, Muppets, Move Pack, Cross Controller Pack). Anyway, at this time, I can evaluate all three games.

Little Big Planet 2 - LBP2 was the game I played the longest. It's safe to say that LBP2 is actually not as good as it used to be. Yeah, they not only have a variety of items, but the materials, objects, music, backgrounds, and sounds are no worse than ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 08:24 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 51 of 501 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast