BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Even the greatest are far from perfect...

last time I wrote a blog was in April, no one looked at it though, ehh, who cares.. anyways...

I mentioned in that one blog that I would be returning to LBP, I still plan on doing so, I've been working on a level for quite some time now, for about 5 months, I'm going very slow cause my life is very busy. Besides that I've been perfecting the logic for a few days recently, making sure that everything works well. I'm cleaning up the story so that YOU the player understand it. Detail ...

Updated 07-10-2013 at 08:33 PM by Rixsch

Categories
    Level Ideas , Development Blog , Project Blog
  2. Death Valley: 100 Years

On July 10th, 1913, the hottest temperature ever recorded took place in Death Valley. It was 134 degrees Fahrenheit (56.8 degrees Celsius). Today is the 100th Anniversary of that date. So for 100 years, Death Valley held its record. In fact, there's already a heat wave near California, and Death Valley is approaching that point again.

If you ask me about El Azizia and their temperature, I'll give some explanation. In 1922, El Azizia had an even hotter temperature recorded, which was ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
  3. Too Much for Me to Finish?

I've been working on my LBPC11 entry ever since the beginning of the contest and I have had good progress going on it! I've done a lot of platforming sections that really work well, but now I need to find how to put it all together before the final deadline of July 28th!
    Anyways, I'l post pictures soon, but so far it's going great. The picture planning idea really worked out! I'm going to try and get some testers as soon as I'm done with my level. Thanks for Reading!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My brother's profile

Some guys of you maybe think the profile mdkd99 is my own,but this is the profile of my little brother,
    so thanks for reading and now I say goodbye.
    greetings,
    mdkd
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MusicMan Picks #2 Level Entry

MusicMan Picks #2
    Enter the link of any of your levels in a comment on this blog so they can be checked out!
    Anyone is illegible to be picked.

-Even if it's not much, it's still better than none
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 677 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast