BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Some suggestions to next lbp game!

İ had some good ideas that i want to share :P Hope you goa like it! İ tryed to draw some of them but lets see!

-More planets;
    2013-05-20 11.02.34.jpg
    This is the main menu of pod controller. You can sellect stuf here! same as always, But when you go Me you can acces to other planets! like saturn neptune mars. you can puplish level on there and you can create levels on some planets too. İ mean saturuin can be your movie planet, earth can be your levels ...
  2. oops

had an oops moment yesterday
    while fixing a bug, i saved the progress without rewinding enough....
    so half of my lvl gone
    luckely had a back-up on my earth, so only lost a full day and an evening of work.........................
    .................................................. .................................................. ..................
    well i guess **** happens
    and a lesson learned

if u have destroy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Evaluation of the Arcade in LBPV

Last entry, I went over how good (or how bad) LBP2, LBPV, and LBPK are, based on the features. Today, I am going over the original games in the LBPV arcade, which are Super Conductor, Tapling, Retro Vector, StratoSphere, and Orb-it.

Not so long ago, I completed all five of them, including their achievements. I had to do it all over because I accidentally erased my memoriser data (it should be memorizer if it's American). When it comes to visuals and sound, they are all 10/10. When ...

Updated 05-20-2013 at 08:25 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
  4. The Daily Bardy Blog#6

image.jpg
    Hello, fellow sack folk.... He, he, he... I didn't realize until now that I didn't include a picture of Bardy on the last blog...sorry, it's here above. anyway, today I will talk about Iron Man 3. Let me tell you that Iron Man 3 was the most fun I've had in a theater! I think the Christmas theme was wierd, the Stark jumping in his suits was kind of over-used but I like how different it is from Iron Man 2. I think it is the best Iron Man so far. What I thought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. sometimes..........

strange things happen.............
    things r there without me telling them to be there.......
    wormholes to (a not connected) a exit of their choice.....
    cam's decide to change shifts...........
    u know u need 2 on top of each other to use the settings, so tweaked the 1 that was highlighted yesterday morning, only to find out the other 1 was being highlighted now:/
    so no movie, just boring cam..............
    things that should have turned on did not, except 1 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 62 of 680 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast