BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. to emit or not to emit

that is the question atm for me
    if emit. causes lagg, if not, thermo high, longer load
    and people dropping out, hmm, even happens when leaving an empty moon...........
    it's hard to see atm what is caused by a lvl, or caused by the game being very unstable atm
    people are left behind in ur pod, but u can still see them on ur moon, and talk to them
    no surprise you get a freeze soon after
    if u leave ur moon, regularly people are left behind, often followed by a freeze ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Boss Notes Lol 2

BOSSES OF LEVELS YOU WILL NEVER GET TO SEE TODAY. XD

Yeah, not ALL levels need a boss. I'm aware. But some levels benefit greatly from it. Some I even try to put TWO in it! Bosses are my favorite because it's not just about bouncing, it's about presentation. A good boss has presence, animation, scale, and should be fun to battle. A BAD boss does these things too much or too little. Some of the following are examples of BAD Bosses. XD

Plantron's Pet Deadly Nightshade ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Feeling SO unactive member here

And unactive at LittleBigPlanet PSVita :P
    haven't made huge changes in my levels :P I should try to spend more time on LBP than with my PC and friends DD (skype, HoN, other games and stuff)

I have to practise more drawing soon :P

And yeah, schools ends soon, new schools in September. I hope I can get to the school where I have wanted to go.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. testers:)

just wanna say thanks to my testers, for pointing out bugs, improvements, etc
    really appreciate the feedback

because the game kept throwing people out in the start, redoing it all
    hoping this will keep every1 in
    cause once in , runs good, but sometimes hard to get all in
    def want to make a multi-player lvl
    so less emitting at the beginning, people can't join anyway anymore when on my moon
    thinking about some timers to make the destruction go more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My 130th blog entry

130 entries! That many already? Well, someday, I may not be the only one with 100 or more entries. Others are getting close, and it's not for competition. I still have the largest blog in LBPC and the first one to get up to 100 entries. I did admit I was having competition last year (setting the goal of being the first with 100 entries), but I try to avoid spamming to help me get to the 100 blog mark. I'm going to accept not having the largest blog anymore, but it doesn't mean I'm going through ...

Updated 05-23-2013 at 09:38 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 62 of 671 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast