BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Entry for LBPC11

How exciting I had only recently joined back to see what I could find and what do you know there was a new contest here which I joined at once since the theme of C9o-op was to good to pass. I have since then been working on a level called The Red Balloon Boy and it has turned out to be a great level so far. The basic outline for the level revolves around a small boy in search of a red balloon, but his search turns deadly when he angers an old balloon man. You are able to control the balloon and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. lbpc11

entering the new contest, lbpc11 im going for an under ground cave theme that has been abandoned , but still has remenants of civilisation
    Categories
    Development Blog
  3. new level YAY

Im so excited, I mean my other level got a moderate amount of plays and it was ok, but this one is a hole lot better!. I really hope it gets noticed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. If you like helping out read this

Hey everyone, I have a brother that drives me crazy about doing all the x2 x3 and x4 in lbp and lbp2 and needs people to join but no one cooperates or they just leave. If theres anyone who's good with them please join!!! PSN: penguinID thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Disabling Comments: A feature that should go

I would make a thread about this feature, but I learned that there are too many complaint threads, as they keep getting locked up. Therefore, I am going to write a blog entry on this. And I'm not going to give any names, for that I got in trouble twice for naming people in my blog, making them look bad. All I am going to say are some arguments on why this feature isn't good for us anymore.

It's been over a year since the boos have been removed. At first, I didn't like that idea because ...
    Categories
    Entries 101+
Page 62 of 670 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast