Has anyone else noticed the follower's have gone hay wire? or at least for me it is. So far progress is going well.
But here is the run down of the first four levels out of the 20.
Each of the Levels will have The Fairy King's Crown: (level name here)
But this is still under some thinking.
Level one (The Witch Who Stole)
Quick Overview of Plot:
Fairy king sitting in chair
Witch breaks throw
This is the layout of the sixth quiz on Little Big Planet. This is a matching quiz, and just like the previous matching quiz, it's going to be on Create Mode. This time, it's the LBP2 only content.
1. These gadgets create motion once triggered. There are two categories.
A. Movers and Rotators
D. Global Tweakers
E. Object Tweakers
2. These gadgets are similar to LBP1's switches, but there are more in LBP2.
Updated 09-04-2012 at 11:01 PM by Apple2012
This is the layout of the fifth quiz on Little Big Planet, and the first quiz on Little Big Planet 2. Once again, it's a multiple choice quiz, and it's on the Story Mode from LBP2. Here it comes:
1. Who is the boss of Little Big Planet 2?
A. The Collector
B. The Negativitron
C. The Cakeling
D. None of the above
2. Other than the main boss of LBP2, who else did Sackboy have to fight?
Updated 09-04-2012 at 11:00 PM by Apple2012
This is the layout of the last quiz for Little Big Planet 1, and the fourth quiz in total. The type of quiz is a classical one - Multiple Choice. The subject covered is the DLC for LBP1. Here is the quiz:
1. Which of the following level kits isn't included in the Game of the Year Edition for LBP1?
A. Pirates of the Caribbean
B. Metal Gear Solid
C. Monsters Kit
D. History Kit
2. Which level kit is unavailable for LBP1?
This is the layout of the third quiz. The questions are going to be about the community from LBP1, and it has the easist quiz type - True or False. No explanation needed in your answers. Like last time and the time before, you can only play if you wish to. Here's the quiz:
1. True or False? The rating system of community levels from LBP1 is based on a scale from 1 to 10.
2. True or False? Any level you make and publish is a community level.
3. True or False? You can
Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:59 PM by Apple2012