BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Level Sharing

1. New Level Released!!!

I Finally finished my Level i've been working on for a while now... I would be glad if any of you would play it. Heres the Link: http://lbp.me/v/68xj13 Go on LBP2 and look it up its called Neon Lands its very fun but alittle bit Difficult. Its very fun I worked Hard on it so please play it, and right now im makeing a new Level its gonna be AWESOME! Enjoy!
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  2. Finished "DLC Costumes"

Just finished created a DLC Costume Level. It's the first level I created on my own. Yay! Anyone reading this... go check it out if you have time. On to the next project. I have two in the making. Thanks to blue3571, MAD_PIERROT_1991, andpinkdiamond97 for contributing some of their costumes to the level! Woo-hoo! Thanks to CoCoBunny_ for hanging around and being patient whith me during my level creation.
  3. My Pathetic Attempt at a Blog

This is my first blog post. I've meant to create one in the past but one reason leads to another and I never got around to it. I really don't have much to write about anyways but I've decided to saddle up and conjure something from my jumbled mess of a brain.

These past weeks have been terribly busy with the spotlight. We've played over 1000 levels in the backlog and I am hoping we'll finish it eventually.

(A crop duster just flew 100 feet over my house and made me ...
    Tags: levels, plane
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  4. Dark warriors recruitment center

Hey guys B.K here, I've made a new clan called Dark warriors. So far its just a recruitment center although in there is several things on how to join. Before you send a message you've got to get ready to take on 4 tests, logic, design, speed and survival. A special thx to stuntaddict for his Assault course witch is really helpfull for the speed test. One last thing i only choose the best for my clan so dnt be upset if i say no
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  5. Hey...Help, going to a beta soon!

I know it's probably been said before but I have some friends who are higher up like Troy420/PIGLET, Moyron, Splinter_Cell239. They have seen quite a bit of my work and think its worthy of a Mm Pick (I don't think so), or a spot on the cool pages. I would not mind a couple extra plays or hearts either.

Also i am going to need about 3 Beta testers for a level I hope to finish really soon! So if you got nothing beter to do, inquire or leave a comment on this post or to ...
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast