BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Level Sharing

1. It's all good! (Gameplay vids)

Feeling pretty upbeat today, despite the kind-of-gutting zero replies on my last showcase thread for Circuitous, its actually being received better than I expected! Plays are around what I thought id get and likes/hearts are much more than I thought they would be - I really did think a quarter to a third would boo because they couldnt finish it ^_^

Anyway, point of this blog is actually just to link vids of my levels. After doing it for Circuitous in the hopes it would perhaps get ...
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  2. New Level Released!!!

I Finally finished my Level i've been working on for a while now... I would be glad if any of you would play it. Heres the Link: http://lbp.me/v/68xj13 Go on LBP2 and look it up its called Neon Lands its very fun but alittle bit Difficult. Its very fun I worked Hard on it so please play it, and right now im makeing a new Level its gonna be AWESOME! Enjoy!
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  3. Finished "DLC Costumes"

Just finished created a DLC Costume Level. It's the first level I created on my own. Yay! Anyone reading this... go check it out if you have time. On to the next project. I have two in the making. Thanks to blue3571, MAD_PIERROT_1991, andpinkdiamond97 for contributing some of their costumes to the level! Woo-hoo! Thanks to CoCoBunny_ for hanging around and being patient whith me during my level creation.
  4. My Pathetic Attempt at a Blog

This is my first blog post. I've meant to create one in the past but one reason leads to another and I never got around to it. I really don't have much to write about anyways but I've decided to saddle up and conjure something from my jumbled mess of a brain.

These past weeks have been terribly busy with the spotlight. We've played over 1000 levels in the backlog and I am hoping we'll finish it eventually.

(A crop duster just flew 100 feet over my house and made me ...
    Tags: levels, plane
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  5. Dark warriors recruitment center

Hey guys B.K here, I've made a new clan called Dark warriors. So far its just a recruitment center although in there is several things on how to join. Before you send a message you've got to get ready to take on 4 tests, logic, design, speed and survival. A special thx to stuntaddict for his Assault course witch is really helpfull for the speed test. One last thing i only choose the best for my clan so dnt be upset if i say no
    Categories
    Level Sharing
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast