BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Level Sharing

1. Finding great levels and great creators.

Hi everyone, this is my first blog. In the comments section, post a good creator or good level I can play. Then I might blog a review of the level. I'll even find some good levels on my own and post a review about it from time to time.
  2. New lvls

I have not posted anything in quite awhile but the LBCC has publish a significant amount of new lvls including Ao Oni verses i which you can play as Ao Oni and scare your friends while toggling the ambience hiding in hiding spots and teleporting to set up jump scares and kill them while they try to escape the mansion alive. We have also published Post Apocalyptic Nightmare a game where you can use a large varity of weapons such as flamethrowers duel swords 2 types of shotguns and a sledgehammer ...
  3. A blog about lists

I prefer list more than lvl links. You can see all lvls with a title. I ask you now to post some list links.
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  4. level showcase on lbpc... BROKEN?!?!?

ok, I spent around 2 hours trying to get my showcase to work but whenever I press submit and look in the new levels section nothing shows up. Anyone care to elaborate?
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  5. im new to this site...

im looking to advertise a reasonobly high detail level series on here but I have no idea how so if some body could give me some pointers it would be much appreciated.here is the link to the level
    Categories
    Level Sharing
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast