BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Halloween Fair Plans

I know it's not already October. In fact, it's not even fall, but it's already September, so I should divulge the plans I have when I get to run a Halloween Fair. I'm already grown up, but I need college education to start a business or something like that. First, I will go over how I came up with the Halloween Fair. And then, I will show the plans.

I thought of a festival that would make Halloween better a long time ago, like 2004. I stopped Trick-or-Treating since 2002 (when I was ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:23 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  2. A new rating system, block option, and fansite picks pages

I remember a long time ago, we had an update that was very upsetting. What it really done was to remove the boo feature, add the disable feature, and improve dive in. The removal of the boo created a bad impact on the cool pages, allowing allowing more Mortal Kombat levels, bomb survivals, shark survivals, and at the beginning, levels complaining about the update. Not to mention, we had all these glitches. I'm actually glad that the boo removal is gone because nobody has booed my levels in a while, ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:23 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  3. Most Regular Months

Before I can go over the list and reasons, here's what I have to say: I did enjoy the first two days of college and I'm going to do fine this year, but I understand how serious it's going to be. When I transfer to the university in my town, it's going to get real serious. Also, the reason why I'm writing this entry is because the month of August is almost over, and it would be interesting to let others know about it. I would talk about South Park, but I'll wait until the 90th entry or later. ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:22 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  4. a poem

We wake in need to see our person,
    yet what we see is a mask.

We fixate on the end, and the trials we face,
    yet we disregard the forces that guild us.

We laugh, smile and have fun,
    yet we cry, suffer, and feel pain.

We believe life will never worsen,
    yet it always does.

We run our lives through this endless race,
    yet there is no end nor trophy.

We had once known why we run,
    yet ...
  5. User Generated Pins, Costume Creator's Kit, and Royalty Lounge

WARNING: Before I can go over the ideas, here's what I have to say. These ideas are very bad ideas, because not only Mm should be the only ones who can have developer mode privileges, but there could be some issues going on within the community. If we have these ideas patched into the game, there can be a lot of copyright issues, with both pins and costumes. If everybody can have these privileges, then some pins (only the user generated pins) will either have stupid achievements or pictures that ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:21 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
Page 105 of 671 FirstFirst ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast