BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. 9/11 - 11 years since

Yep, it's another anniversary of the dreaded 9/11 attacks. This was a serious event, but not the worst tragedy America ever suffered (thanks to the Civil War).

At least bin Laden got what was coming to him. The hijacking of airplanes has formed a hideout raid in Pakistan 10 years later. Then, people in America cheered and celebrated the death of bin laden. Believe me, America has a long history of hate. And ever since that attack, we've been hating Arabs/Muslims. Only 2% of the Middle ...
    Categories
    Entries 91-100
  2. Party Time, Excellent!

So this weekend we had my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party. It was a stressful week leading up to it and then Saturday, the day of the party, made that stress look like nothing! Everyone running around here and there trying to get stuff ready and then it's time to leave. She wanted to have it out at this place that's way, way out in the country, even further than we live now! It's a restaurant with an outside dance area. The have a huge concrete dance spot and a stage at one end. Great food BTW. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The 2012 Election - Part One

It's getting closer to the 2012 election, and the Democratic convention is currently running. So I will be writing a few entries about the election. The election entries are going to be spaced out (that means the next blog entry isn't part two). They're like the ten-entry marks. I'll only post election entries if I have to say something about the election.

So here's what we seen: Romney is the only one who hasn't dropped out of the Republican Debate. Here's some advice: If you quit, ...
    Categories
    Entries 91-100
  4. Lights (Board Game)

I have some ideas for a new board game that nobody has came up with yet. One thing I would need help on is if anybody can actually make this game with the ideas mentioned here. I tried making a level like this, but there's too much complication. It's okay if any of you readers make a level like this, but I am writing all of these ideas down because I wish to have a real board game with this idea.

The game I am talking about is called Lights. The objective: be the first player to turn ...
    Categories
    Entries 91-100
  5. South Park level ideas

Last entry was pretty weird, and I think I caught weird luck for writing it. Yesterday, I was trying to throw something away, but then the trash can burped. I don't know why, but it has to do with my entry. But that's over. It's time to move to a new one.

I have seen several levels on LBP about South Park. While I do like some of these levels (since they are well made), all of the South Park levels are poorly made. If you compare them to my Glow World level, you can see a big difference. ...
    Categories
    Entries 91-100
Page 105 of 673 FirstFirst ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast