BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Secret Pin ideas

I talked about this on the forums before, where I come up with new secret pin ideas, but I can also talk about them on my blog too. If we have these contest winning pins (LBP Central, Little Big Planetarium, Little Big Network, and Little Big Land), we should have other pins. So far, we only have 27 pins from the secret pin collection. When I typed down my ideas, somebody disagreed using my ideas because Mm has limits on secret pins, and some of these are too easy. Watching the credits is easy, ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:20 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  2. Cpi2

As always, returning to LBP after a nice create break and I found myself rejuvenated and excited to build once more.

Suddenly got the urge to make a sequel to something and before I knew it I was getting busy making CPI2

I think I was kind of amazed at how well the first was received. It looked awful, high difficulty, length and not far off a mere 1% of people who played actually finished it! Yet somehow, it holds a reasonable 1/3 yay rating :s

About ...

Updated 08-24-2012 at 07:53 PM by Masseyf (pic and links not showing)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Facts about the environment

It's been 60 entries ago since I written a fact entry. I said I promise more facts, which haven't been seen in a long time from my blog. I came back with ten more facts, and they're are all on the environment:

1. Recycling is both cheaper and more expensive than throwing trash away in some ways. While it's cheaper to recycle so we can cut back cost on raw materials that are hard to get, it's also more expensive because throwing away trash in landfills is simple as recycling will require ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:19 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  4. nike shoes

5. Preject of 10 levels in 10 weeks

Hi, my name is Carlos and I whant to do a project for you, this project consist on upload my unfinished creations to to world, I olready have planet to upload like 10 levels.

The reason I do this is becouse I have alot of unfinishd projects and I personaly I whant to conitnue them but I donīt know wich one, thatīs way I whant to upload so you can give me your personal opinion, experience, what you think about it, deas to get better, etc..

You can participate on this ...
Page 105 of 676 FirstFirst ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast