All Blog Entries

1. LbpKarting Beta ( impressions )

In my last blog I wasn't sure if I was going to buy lbpkarting because I didn't know if it was worth it IMO. I just didn't know if it would have been a waste of money since I'll be probably keep creating in lbp2 which I thought had more possibilities.
    However, I've been invited to try the beta ( yay thanks ) and this was the key to my question. I really didn't expect the game to be like this. Like I said in my last blog: ''At the end it will still be karting'' or something like that. ...

Updated 07-11-2012 at 06:45 PM by Sport_dude

2. The Grim Days of Little Big Planet - Part Four

Recently on The Grim Days of Little Big Planet, I talked about the Mm Picks and how it became controversial. The community are looking for levels that are "Mm Pick worthy" while Mm are looking for levels that they find fun to play. If neither collide, then the community complains. They say that Mm Picks are going downhill, but actually, it doesn't matter. People are even hating on the creators of the Mm Picked levels when they weren't "Mm Pick worthy", but hey, if you want Mm to only pick the levels ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:51 PM by Apple2012

Entries 41-50
  3. The 9 costumes are conformed!

The 9 costumes are now conformed! The pack is called the Summer Games Costume Pack and its including:
    - Javelin Thrower
    - Diskus Thrower
    - Hammer Thrower
    - Runner
    - Fencer
    - Gymnast
    - Horse Rider
    - Tennis Player
    - Wrestler

The Javelin, diskus, hammer, and runner are going to be one costume pack (Track 'n' Field pack) and the others are separate. The Track 'n' Field pack is going to be $1.90 and the separate costumes are ...
  4. LBP2 back on track, 2 WIP!

Very late(and quick) post now, but LBP2 is back on track, and I redone Avalon Mishaps and now I will continue where I was! Also, I'm doing another level, the "Umnamed Nature Level" which may not sound so well, but at least it's a start (I've just posted some more info about this one on Ideas and Projects, so check it out ).
    Tags: wip
  5. Pretty Colors

by , 07-10-2012 at 05:01 AM (Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition))
    It seems like there's a lot more colors of user names nowadays. Add some more and eventually we should all be able to make a rainbow with our usernames!

Tags: random
Page 105 of 502 FirstFirst ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast