BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. LBP2 back on track, 2 WIP!

Very late(and quick) post now, but LBP2 is back on track, and I redone Avalon Mishaps and now I will continue where I was! Also, I'm doing another level, the "Umnamed Nature Level" which may not sound so well, but at least it's a start (I've just posted some more info about this one on Ideas and Projects, so check it out ).
    Tags: wip
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pretty Colors

by , 07-10-2012 at 05:01 AM (Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition))
    It seems like there's a lot more colors of user names nowadays. Add some more and eventually we should all be able to make a rainbow with our usernames!

Tags: random
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Grim Days of Little Big Planet - Part Three

Previously on The Grim Day of Little Big Planet, I talked about what Mm was focused on rather than taking care of the copy problem. Getting rid of the boo rating. It's good to do that because trolls are abusing this option, but a new feature gave trolls an even bigger superpower. And glitches were created in response to the update. When I first heard about the update, all I knew were the boo removal, the ability to disable your comments or reviews, and the dive in. One thing I didn't know about ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 09:50 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 41-50
  4. Life

Sometimes it's fricking hard. I hate myself so much right now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. LbpKarting.... Are you going to buy it?

I assume the game will cost around 49-59$ but I don't know if it's going to worth buying it. I mean are most of the people in lbpcentral going to buy it? I have no idea that's why I've created this blog.
    In lbp2 you can make anything, from karting to side scrolling shooter (a to z).
    In lbpkarting of course you'll have the possibility to make really awesome races and I know the power of creativity will make some creator create some really outstanding track. But at the end it will still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 105 of 501 FirstFirst ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast