BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. MY DAY-07/14/2012(mm/dd/yyyy)

So today since we couldn't get a seat in the gaming cyber cafe' we decided to head to the internet cyber cafe'.I gotta admit,that horribly sucks.I was FBking and LBPCentraling(I posted my last two blogs in the cafe'),the friggin da-mn computer took ages to load.I also updated my avatar.It's a cute and funny cat.So when I reached home,I opened up my LBP and started playing.Since my not-UMD version of LBP started crashing ssoooooO_o much,I deleted my savedata(DW I have a backup)and started the whole ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Awesome

3. I want a vita

Any way I can stop myself from spending tons of money and saving them up for a vita ? lolz.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My current stats on LBP Central

So far, it's been a little over four months since I joined, but here's what I got as of today:

I have made over 300 posts.
    This is my 46th blog entry.
    I only have five blog entries deleted.
    I only have seven friends.
    I have 92 points in reputation (8 more to get a second green bar).
    I started a total of 59 threads (at least two or three exceeded 5 pages).

I think that's all I can name as of now, but there should be more.

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:53 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 41-50
  5. I iz tired!

Im back home from driving 12 hours straight, so I decided to talk about something on my blog. First of all Im very, VERY tired. The actual subject Ill be talking about is my comedy level me and my friends are working on.

Its pretty much like one of those movies with lots of funny and short skits. Ive been wanting to make a movie for a long time, but I was so busy with school, videos, and I was at my grandmas house. Now that Im back home and tired as hell, Im making a random funny ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 105 of 468 FirstFirst ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast