BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. My 90th blog entry

So here we are! It's been about six months since I joined Little Big Planet Central. I was around the world, I mean going to random forums such as the LBP2 forums and the General forums, and I meet people that I don't see on other forums from this same site. My favorite part about Little Big Planet Central is the blogging feature. Anybody can write one entry, as a few can write up to ten entries, but only the more journalistical users can exceed 50 entries. It's true that I don't have the largest ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:24 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  2. Background Designer

This idea is based on the 3-D Glitch, where you can add extra layers. First of all, to add this feature, the 3-D Glitch needs to be fixed where nobody can use it anymore, but it doesn't mean they can't add layers to the front or back. If we have a feature, we can create a background rather than glitch the level to have your own background. First, there should be a section called background designer. It will take you out of "My Moon" like the tutorials, but only a section where you can ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:24 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  3. 2 First Weeks back at School

Well Tomorrow will be my Third week back at school. I would of posted this sooner but as you are about to read it has been a very tiring couple of weeks:

Got given an English essay Due in two days time on the first day back, and we started reading Of Mice and Men- Great book

Got given a Enviromental Survey to do for Geography for 10 different locations Eg. Forestry, Streets, Parks etc.

GIF Making in computing (Highlight of my Week until we start ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Halloween Fair Plans

I know it's not already October. In fact, it's not even fall, but it's already September, so I should divulge the plans I have when I get to run a Halloween Fair. I'm already grown up, but I need college education to start a business or something like that. First, I will go over how I came up with the Halloween Fair. And then, I will show the plans.

I thought of a festival that would make Halloween better a long time ago, like 2004. I stopped Trick-or-Treating since 2002 (when I was ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:23 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  5. A new rating system, block option, and fansite picks pages

I remember a long time ago, we had an update that was very upsetting. What it really done was to remove the boo feature, add the disable feature, and improve dive in. The removal of the boo created a bad impact on the cool pages, allowing allowing more Mortal Kombat levels, bomb survivals, shark survivals, and at the beginning, levels complaining about the update. Not to mention, we had all these glitches. I'm actually glad that the boo removal is gone because nobody has booed my levels in a while, ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:23 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
Page 105 of 680 FirstFirst ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... LastLast