BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. super_fan

hey,
    i got a messadge from superfan replying on one of my most early posts it turns out that he found my post while searching his name on google. he sent me a mesedge on psn saying that he is going to keep making little big high school levels and ignore how people keep good griefing him. He also said that he was in the in the middle of a lot of side projects so keep a look out for new levels
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sack~Ninja 101

Hey, everyone I posted a new album for my new level coming soon Sack~Ninja 101 (and theres a demo out for it now) and its really great but some people find the Demo to be a little to tough, but I can not re-edit any obstacles to make it any easier for anyone Due to "System Problems" sorry! But the demo is worth playing it's ALOT of fun. But if you run across any problems in the demo plz notify me so I can change it. Btw sorry for the low image qaulity in my album pics don't know ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Will i return?!

Heya, some of ya saw my post about my ps3 dying... i said that i could not afford to replace it...so i decided to leave lbp and lbpc, but a coupleof weeks ago, my friend austin told me he could fix it, using a technique called "Reflowing".

This apperently requires him to Heatup the ps3 parts (Or something like that) using a heatgun. well,his way uses a STOVE!!!! he wrapped my ps3 in tinfoil and tossed it in his stove!, he baked it and he toldme it works now...so hopefully ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. LBPC Sackpeople Book - Idea

so i was thinking of this idea that was like a book of all of the ppl on lbpc that had like their sig and avatar and stuff like that. ppl would make a page 4 themselves if they want and it would kinda b coolio. it was just an idea so dont go crazy on me if u dont like it. thankx!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Open for buisness... sort of.

Well, here I am, posting my second post. I wanted to tell all of you sack people, that if you need a sticker thing made out of paper then... Wait, non of you understud me. Let me explain... ummm... oh yes! Sticker cutouts! If any of you littlebigplanetirs needs a sticker cut out on littlebigplanet PSP, then send me a message to karfrscamaro@yahoo.com or, if itīs even possible, post a comment! Then I will ple up all the stickers in one level, and go get it! And the best thing of all, I only charge ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 501 of 671 FirstFirst ... 499 500 501 502 503 ... LastLast