All Blog Entries

1. 10/22/08 darn

yeah if you read my post in the genreal forum about being sick you shouldnt be expecting a good blog.

Again today i didnt game because my arms hurt but i can still type!

OK just to update i plan on giving you all a montage on the special halloween blog. it will be halo 3. but i am using Game vee to recover my clips so it will only be around 2minutes because it takes like 2days to get 1 clip.

but at least you will get a little

Ok lets ...
  2. 10/21/08

hmm wasnt an Amazing game suppose to come out today? wait no it got delayed! poor LBP!!

hmm so today i barly decided to make a blog to be honest i didnt have any free time today really to game but i guess i will try.

but from now on if i dont have a blog without telling you it is because i didnt have time or i didnt really game much.

OK i still didnt get GTA San andreas today grr

oh well i will get it soon this week probaly.
  3. 10/20/08 entry

Hello everyone i have decided for only 1 entry on weekdays and 2 on weekends

because lets be realistic i get home from school at 2:30pm how am i suppose to do 2!?!?

i dont have much today but!

just to inform you i will be doing a HUGE blog on halloween! and a semi huge on Halloween Eve.

i cant guarntee i can make the blog on halloween but if i dont you will see a HUGE blog on the day after halloween!

ok like i said i dont ...
  4. 10/19/08 entry 2

Hello everyone i made it to post the blog!! Yay!

ok i want to start off with a bit of halo 3.
    this match is in DLC FFA. Ok everyone has like 40 points on blackout oddball and i had like 5. i killed the person with the ball picked it up and kept the ball till i got 50points. i managed to rack up a 8 killing spree!

Ok about NFS prostreet. i got it last christmas and i got preety far in it about 5hrs into it probaly. Then my file got corrupted. i stopped playing ...
  5. 10/19/08 entray 1

Hello everyone im here for my 1st entry of the day.

In gaming news!

i was just playing viva pinata Trouble in paradise! i might reffer to this as VP TIP or viva pinata TIP during the interview!

Ok i find the Viva pinata TIP alot more... well alot more than Viva pinata the first game. One thing i want to talk about is hunting. I dont really like the concept. i think when you hunt once you capture the pinata it should be yours, and you dont then have to ...
Page 501 of 503 FirstFirst ... 499 500 501 502 503 LastLast