BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. First entry!

Ok. First entry here on the blog. Just wanted to say that Iīm going to use this site for my blog, and not my other site, www.megachevpro.webs.com. But check out www.littlebigspace to have some fun and relax and post your content and post your levels, and... Man, too many "andīs". Go check it out yourself.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My first Blog subeject Digital Escape

heh my first blog wow, well i have a series of levels i would like people to at least look at in LBP2 i will remake every single one of these 6 levels
    my 6 levels is a saga known as Digital Escape where one man in the begining goes from a simple search for missing sackboys to a full on battle with anthor world of infinate power
    Digital escape 1 is the most famous but i would like the whole saga played and remember if you get stuck or somthing is too hard dont rate low leave a comment ...
    Categories
    Level Sharing
  3. LBP2 Videos that you must watch

by , 07-12-2010 at 11:30 PM (Scifiguy's selections, projects and ramblings.)
    Unless you have been living on the moon or under a rock, you know that E3 2010 has come and gone and with it, a tonne of LBP2 info. What you may not know is that their is a treasure trove of videos. Without further ado here they arehttp://www.youtube.com/user/gevurah22
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Play these levels.

by , 07-12-2010 at 11:22 PM (Scifiguy's selections, projects and ramblings.)
    For my first "serious" entry I'm going to recommend the levels made by Funtfee and Halfpipeskater104. I admit that as levels go, they aren't the best but they're my freinds and I feel some sort of obligation to promote their hard work.
  5. My first blog!

by , 07-12-2010 at 11:19 PM (Scifiguy's selections, projects and ramblings.)
    Welcome to my blog! there, I've said it. I'm done.
Page 501 of 670 FirstFirst ... 499 500 501 502 503 ... LastLast