BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Entry 7/18/10

Hello LBPC community! I have changed my blog into a monthly blog because I have way to much stuff going on to go on LBPC.
    I was gone at camp last week, so I was not online for about a week. I am still trying to get back in the groove today, but I'm catching on again.
    I am striving to get platinum trophies in Rock Band 2, LBP, and Uncharted 2. I have finally beaten the Impossible Drum Challenge on the Expert difficulty on Rock Band 2 so that got me 2 silver trophies, and I have beaten ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wtf

3. Wooooooot

4. bomb survivals

i think people need to be more creative. Everyone is just making hotel and ship bomb survivals ! NEW IDEAS PEOPLE!!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MUSIC LEVELS! And other.... junk.

I'm bored. Very bored. So I spend my time playing msuic levels. Since there're so many of them, I can't count 'em. So, please state your favourite LBP Music level! I'll start it off...... I can't remember who made it, but it was a Michael Jackson tribute... Thriller. I don't know why but I fell asleep because when I here it it makes me fall asleep (that's how my parents got me to sleep as a young little grasshopper) well by little I mean 12, and by grasshopper, I mean..... Green?)

Tags: junk, music
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 501 of 673 FirstFirst ... 499 500 501 502 503 ... LastLast