BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Overcomplexifiying Things

Well, I'm all new to this blogging thingymajigabob. But I thought this would be the best place to waffle on about my creating.

So I'm working on a level which is set in a space station. It's all going well, until I place one more decoration. Suddenly, almost everything in the middle layer disappears. yellow exclamation marks apppear. I know something has gone wrong. I try dropping out of Hover-mode. Some things start to pop back into existance. But not everything. All the objects ...
    Categories
    Development Blog
  2. happy me.

Finally it's spring I feel happy now, but soon it'll be too hot to leave the house one day. But atleast it isn't cold.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My 90th blog entry

So here we are! It's been about six months since I joined Little Big Planet Central. I was around the world, I mean going to random forums such as the LBP2 forums and the General forums, and I meet people that I don't see on other forums from this same site. My favorite part about Little Big Planet Central is the blogging feature. Anybody can write one entry, as a few can write up to ten entries, but only the more journalistical users can exceed 50 entries. It's true that I don't have the largest ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:24 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  4. Background Designer

This idea is based on the 3-D Glitch, where you can add extra layers. First of all, to add this feature, the 3-D Glitch needs to be fixed where nobody can use it anymore, but it doesn't mean they can't add layers to the front or back. If we have a feature, we can create a background rather than glitch the level to have your own background. First, there should be a section called background designer. It will take you out of "My Moon" like the tutorials, but only a section where you can ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:24 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  5. 2 First Weeks back at School

Well Tomorrow will be my Third week back at school. I would of posted this sooner but as you are about to read it has been a very tiring couple of weeks:

Got given an English essay Due in two days time on the first day back, and we started reading Of Mice and Men- Great book

Got given a Enviromental Survey to do for Geography for 10 different locations Eg. Forestry, Streets, Parks etc.

GIF Making in computing (Highlight of my Week until we start ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 91 of 671 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast