BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Most Regular Months

Before I can go over the list and reasons, here's what I have to say: I did enjoy the first two days of college and I'm going to do fine this year, but I understand how serious it's going to be. When I transfer to the university in my town, it's going to get real serious. Also, the reason why I'm writing this entry is because the month of August is almost over, and it would be interesting to let others know about it. I would talk about South Park, but I'll wait until the 90th entry or later. ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:22 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  2. a poem

We wake in need to see our person,
    yet what we see is a mask.

We fixate on the end, and the trials we face,
    yet we disregard the forces that guild us.

We laugh, smile and have fun,
    yet we cry, suffer, and feel pain.

We believe life will never worsen,
    yet it always does.

We run our lives through this endless race,
    yet there is no end nor trophy.

We had once known why we run,
    yet ...
  3. User Generated Pins, Costume Creator's Kit, and Royalty Lounge

WARNING: Before I can go over the ideas, here's what I have to say. These ideas are very bad ideas, because not only Mm should be the only ones who can have developer mode privileges, but there could be some issues going on within the community. If we have these ideas patched into the game, there can be a lot of copyright issues, with both pins and costumes. If everybody can have these privileges, then some pins (only the user generated pins) will either have stupid achievements or pictures that ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 10:21 PM by Apple2012

Categories
    Entries 81-90
  4. Losing my mind...

Not as a dramatic emotional statement, I mean this in the literal sense. Recently, although I have no idea for how long, I've been having these long periods of time where I no longer feel in control of my body, like veiwing my life in third person, and sleeping has become more and more intermittent. I've lost track of time and day/night cycles, I can't remember anything short term and my long term memory is starting to suffer, to the point where I have no idea if things I remember have actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. See you tommorrow film

Has anyone seen the lbp2 film called "See you Tomorrow?"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 91 of 669 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast