All Blog Entries

1. The Future of my blog

As you have read my blog, I am officially done with Studio Quest, the LBP Quizzes, and the Grim Days of Little Big Planet. So what's next? I still not very far from the 100 entry mark, and there's always something to talk about on my blog. On forums, I have to stay on topic, but on blogs, I can express freely, as long as I'm not offensive or mentioning names of people that aren't well known.

I'm guessing that you guys heard enough from me when it comes to the cool pages, Mm Picks, ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 11:19 PM by Apple2012

Entries 81-90
  2. BLAHBLAH Vlog ep.2: New game and competition!

3. My 80th blog entry

This is my 80 blog mark, also the second entry where I went ten days in a row (Central Time). The Studio Quest Archive is over. You won't be seeing more of it. I think people lost interest into my blog since I started writing it, but with that done, I should go back to normal.

Now as you have seen my more recent posts, you can tell that I was obsessive and hard to control myself when I saw additional topics on Cool Pages and Mm Picks. At the beginning, when I saw a topic with a long ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 11:18 PM by Apple2012

Entries 71-80
  4. Studio Quest Archive: Section XVIII

This is the last entry on Studio Quest. Over here, I'll be talking about the special features of the game. You can access them through the game menu. The game is over, but there are 11 movies, 9 bosses, 10 multiplayer games, and 30 mini-games. You cannot fight the evil magician for practice at the game menu, but you can fight the other bosses. As for the mini-games, multiplayer games, and movies, here they are:

Mini Games:

If you complete a mini-game for the first time, ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 11:17 PM by Apple2012

Entries 71-80
  5. Studio Quest Archive: Section XVII

Last time, I talked about the level Game Land, which is based on the show Chompers Deluxe. This upcoming level is the last level of the game and the only level where you don't get any stars. Here's the final level:

Chaparral Capers:

The evil magician has taken over every TV show from the Buster Studio, but this is the show he lives in. After realizing that all of his monsters are either dead or have turned against him, he becomes more agressive ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 11:16 PM by Apple2012

Entries 71-80
Page 91 of 503 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast