BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. LBP withdrawals or I Need a Vacation!

This will be my 4th day without LBP. I actually got to turn my PS3 on last night, but just long enough to see if it would log in. My dad had called and said he couldn't log in and wanted to know if the PSN was down. He's a game junkie such as myself.

This afternoon I have family coming in from Seattle. My wife made me stay up late last night cleaning the shack(Yay, in-laws!)Anyway, today I got to get to Austin to pick them up, then I got parent night at my daughter's V-ball game followed ...

Updated 10-25-2011 at 12:22 PM by biorogue

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wow

hey guys i like to ask a ? im thinking of starting fresh and deleting all my friends on psn
    and all my levels and my account and start a fresh lbp2 and lbp1 life should i? im very confused
    all my friends treat me mean and rude every 1 hate my lvls even though they are really good
    and i only get 40 or 30 plays and i play sucky levls they get 1000000000000 plays and are sooooo trashy its awful and everyone loves those lvls what is happing to LB2 AND LBP1 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I will earn lbp2!!!

I'm so happy! Thanks to my stepfather!
    YEAAAAAAAAAAH
    Tags: oh happy day
    Categories
    Etc...
  4. Hectic Happenings

First, I want to say thank you to RickRock_777 for helping me organize this dang blog. Thank you Rick.

I knew going in that this was going to be one busy week, but not this dang busy.
    We had the county fair and rodeo coming up so we had to make preparations for that as my oldest kid was showing rabbits. This will be her 7th time showing rabbits and usually does pretty well.

So that's going on and then my twins' soccer coach decides that we need to have a scrimmage ...

Updated 10-23-2011 at 07:05 PM by biorogue

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Some level ideas i didn't bother posting anywhere else.

Yeah, so, I've always wanted to make this huge world level where the objective is not to platform your way through but finding items and mix em all together to solve puzzles. Going back to old places you've already been to and finding upgrades etc etc.

I've imagined it as a fancy animation all the way though the level, and you control the character with either the left-right sticks and pressing square to interact ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 201 of 671 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast