BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. This Is Mr-Cloud-Strife

Hello all,

Of course most of you may not know me. But to those of you who do... I would like to notify you that the files on my PS3 have become corrupted and erased and I was not able to save any material that I worked on... I appologize for my extended absence from the LBPC community. I've experienced some changes in location since then... You guys have been so supportive from the beginning and I hope to find some way to return the favor. Hope this post doesn't go unnoticed. Thanks! ...
  2. Canceled and replaced

THE ADVENT CHILDREN PROJECT HAS BEEN CANCELED
    due to lack of participation, I have replaced the Advent Children Project with a new project already in progress. The HUB level Work in Progress has already been published, but for what project you ask, well its the
    SONIC 20th ANNIVERSARY PROJECT

2 WIP Level links are already in the HUB level, including City Escape Act 1, and Nuclear Plant Zone Act 1.
    Other levels coming soon, such as:
    Dark Sewer Zone
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. No Lbp2 today

Today I didn't get to play because I was at the mall. But I did get to eat some fancy food! I really wanted to work on City in the Sky(my level). I got a suggestion from comeroric(I hope I spelled your name right com!=) to add birds that would take you to different areas. Thanks com!

Updated 09-25-2011 at 02:32 AM by Gabesknight09

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I am making an AWESOME level and I need your help!

I am making a level and I want the communitys opinion on what to add next. The level is called an electrifying platformer so it has to be something to do with electricity. so post a comment or send me a message and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fractured: Level Project

After finally completing my first level; (LBPC3) Mansion of Music, an entry into the "Sychned Up" contest, I have decided to make another.
    all images do not fully represent the final product
    So my next project is largly based on thefirst level of Frazzguy's A Thousand Suns series. The working title for my level is Fractured and I will be doing a very similar visual style as frazzguy's level, ...
Page 201 of 673 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast