BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. "An ultimatum of the fate of absolute Fantasy"

Box Of Dynamite is publishing it's MTG level series (8 levels in total) when psn gets back up!
    SO. I just wanted everyone to know that when this whole MTG thing is over w/ BoD will be working on MANY projects simaltaiously. These include: LBF, ROH, Project "M.A.I.L", Project RED, Project "Grid Fighter", and many others.

And while i may not be working my hardest on these projects (due to school and other stuff) i would like to inform you that the other 10 or so members of BoD ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Note to self:

Start a blog. Not sure why yet, but you have to start somewhere!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Remake

Well, with all this free time I've decided to remake Super Shape Popper. When I first made it, I had very little knowledge of how logic worked, and made it overly complicated. This led to a glitch where the shapes would sometimes not pop.

Now with my better understanding of logic, I am already half way done with the level and with my new design, the shapes shouldn't glitch up.

One of the main improvements is a impact sensor vs. A tag sensor. This upgrade should hopefully ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 7 down 1 to go!

ok, the Box Of Dynamite MTG level series is almost done.
    It will consist of 8 levels (3 cutscenes, and 5 gameplay levels) and we just need to finish one!

If that gets done before the deadline, we (as in I) will get to polishing and deal w/ a few things to make all the levels really shine

Wish us luck. we are about 97.5% done
    - Mail
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Re: PSN: Hurry Up.

Sony is doing their best to rebuild the system. Some people are quite annoyingly asking Sony to hurry up, which is a stupid request, as if Sony tried to speed things up, there's a chance things could go wrong.

See the light and give them time. Then this won't happen again.

Heh, sorry about the sort of philosophical ending.
    Tags: downtime, psn
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 201 of 469 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast