BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. me

i am all alone with 5 pending friend requests and two friends right now... but one of them is boss mob!
  2. I need some advice...

I'm stumped! I've gotten like 15 requests to publish a level now! I don't have the time to work on other levels besides 'Revenge' and 'The Forgotten Island of Old Re'kai'! I also don't want to make them mad because the end result could be me losing hearts!

Any ideas anyone?

Sincerly,
    Brian

Updated 10-13-2011 at 04:15 PM by BrianTheBlogger

Tags: advice...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. That kid on that street.

Hi im Chris. i love LBP2. Im not the kind of person that makes alot of things. I dont copy either without asking the person. I am just a adverage person on LBP2 playing levels and having fun.

Check out my thread on general talk. It's called "Question of the day" its a pretty fun game, i post a new funny question every day and you answer it. Simple ehh?

Peace
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Coming soon...

Well I've got some new levels planned!... Oh, you want me to tell you what they are?!?! Well here they are!

-Revenge (Horror/Thriller/Mystery Movie)

-The Forgotten Island of Old Re'kai (Platformer Level series)

I'm sorry, but they don't have an excact release date yet but they'll guarenteed be done by Valentines Day or Easter! Oh, and I'm gonna need need some people to help on these projects! Anyone want in? I'm getting REALLY excited about ...
  5. Brain In Utter Knots

by , 10-12-2011 at 03:59 AM (Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition))
    There must be some new mimic trend going on LBPC that I don't know about... It's pretty hilarious how many times I had to go, "Waiiiiit...who what where?" whenever I look at someone's name or avi

I don't really know what's going on but this is certainly quite the puzzle :S

xD

Time to find those contradictions. EUREKAH!
    Tags: lolwut?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 201 of 674 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast