BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. What I'm working on

II started making a new level called 'shooter' a few days ago and my PS3 Died and I lost everything. So, I went through LBP1 and reaced all the levels and collected all the items. I went through and reaced ALL the LBP2 levels again (curse you where in the world is Avalon Centrifuge!)

Now after two 5-hour session of creating, Shooter is now complete, but now the Playstation Network is gonna be down for a day or two... Why can't I catch a break?!?

I love my new level ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My clan the Creator's Clan

Hi LBPC, i'm ZeusInTraining and I'm new to LBPC. I'm also co-creator of the Creator's Clan (with MonkeyBananas). we have about 30 members so far and more are joining. It is very relaxed and fun being part of the Creator's Clan and all the members are 1 big family. You are welcomed in no matter what talent you have (music, reviewing, logic, ect.)We are working on a 18-level clan project involving time traveling called The Time Chronicles that is currently in progress. I want to tell you though we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Bomb Factory

On top of the collab, I am making a level, a big complicated one, and I want it done by may and I have hardly even started! Its some long nighs for me then!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Latest level

Hey, Dyna here, just like to say about my new level, The Chamber of Fire.
    You start of in a jungle, which is mostly platforming, and you get to the Chamber, which is mostly puzzle but it has a bit of platforming. Making a new level called Sectus Kiev, but thats going to be all secrets...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Favorite LVs

Hi there just want to start a discussion about your favorite or one of your favorite Lvs and what do you like about them.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 201 of 467 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast