BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Hot dogs

I like them normal hot dogs, though I would like to try some new ones, what is your favorite dog?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Class Chronicles Update 1

Hey guys, so I finally got a great idea for my next big project. I got a good amount of ideas, but this one seems simple(ish) enough. It'll be a sort of 1-4 player beat-em-up game, but with RPG elements. I don't know what kind of game that would be called, but here's the basic stuff I got. There will be 4 starting classes: Thief, Warrior, Archer, and Apprentice. Now, they all have different stats and stuff that makes them different, and it'll be pretty cool, because each has two different "trees" ...
  3. me

i am all alone with 5 pending friend requests and two friends right now... but one of them is boss mob!
  4. I need some advice...

I'm stumped! I've gotten like 15 requests to publish a level now! I don't have the time to work on other levels besides 'Revenge' and 'The Forgotten Island of Old Re'kai'! I also don't want to make them mad because the end result could be me losing hearts!

Any ideas anyone?

Sincerly,
    Brian

Updated 10-13-2011 at 03:15 PM by BrianTheBlogger

Tags: advice...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. That kid on that street.

Hi im Chris. i love LBP2. Im not the kind of person that makes alot of things. I dont copy either without asking the person. I am just a adverage person on LBP2 playing levels and having fun.

Check out my thread on general talk. It's called "Question of the day" its a pretty fun game, i post a new funny question every day and you answer it. Simple ehh?

Peace
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 201 of 680 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... LastLast