BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. 10 years of LittleBigPlanet: my LBP story

This is a video of me talking about the impact that LittleBigPlanet has had on my life in the 10 years since it was announced at GDC 2007. I wasn't sure if I was going to post it here, I said some pretty negative stuff about LBPC. But the response to this video so far has been so lovely and so supportive that I thought I might as well share it here. Feel free to delete this or ban me again or whatever if you don't like it. I don't even know if anyone even checks these blogs any more.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Battle with Zombies in LBP

Hello together,
    today I want to talk about Battle with Zombies. It's a series of TopDown shooters with zombies.

My soundtracks in LBP and BWZ are the only projects I managed to finish in some way. That makes me proud.

I am not a guy, who can finish things easily. I often announce something and months later it's gone.

But BWZ is different. It's kind of finished. It's not perfect though. Many many things can still be done. Many more things. You ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Better Late Than Never - Entry Number 2

This entry is slightly overdue, but as they say, better late than never

I've made some reasonable progress in my quest to re-establish interest in the LBP franchise. I called out to the folk on the Little Big Planet community page on PS4, inquiring for anyone who might be interested in creating. And someone actually replied! Whoopee! I would say their online ID, but that might be a bit rude (but also, I can't remember, it being a new name and all, lol).

We decorated ...
  4. Unnecessarily Ranking: Speeds of Phrase

Every once in a while, someone will estimate the time needed for them to perform a given task by using some arbitrary idiom? I am interested in how fast those phrases actually are. Though, to be clear, this is only in relative terms and for a very limited number of them. I am far too lazy to take on finding some exact, quantifiable number for the speed of every expression. Instead, here is a rough rundown of a few of these phrases as I try to determine how they could be ranked. All of this based ...
  5. E3 Recap: Sony/Playstation

The Playstation event begins proper with an orchestra playing the theme from God of War, a tune so memorable, nobody knows what it is at the time. This reaches its apex when a woman beating a drum accompanies her fellows with what many consider to be a skilled vocal performance. However, reports later reveal that she had something stuck in her throat at the time and was actually in very real danger of asphyxiating. Fortunately, she was able to dislodge the obstruction in time.

The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 468 1 2 3 ... LastLast