BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Recent Blogs Posts

1. mdkd - years later

Hello LBPC!
    Time for a new blog entry!
    ---
    I read a few of my old blog entries and I noticed that I'm a different person. 'Well, people change' you might say, and that's right. Though I also noticed that I'm a perfectionist. And a weird person.

I'm always feeling guilty for things that happened 3 years ago. I promised a ingame shop for the Battle with Zombies levels. I never made something like that before in 2013. I kept promising that sweet sweet shop feature, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Writing The Music Down

Hi friends,

let me continue with step 2 of my composing process! Since I'm in an age when forgetfulness is an omnipresent possibility, I'm writing the melodies down to music paper!

I've described this step in the following video record! And as a world premiere, you can hear me, trying to speak English,... which probably might lead to some funny moments!

I hope you'll show mercy for me maltreating the English language!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The first idea!

The first idea!

How to get an idea for a song? Thats a really good question! And there may be endless answers!
    I've tried different ways to get inspired, I ordered myself to dream a song, but next morning I could't remember my dream anymore!
    I listened to the sounds of my environment, but I've only got ear noises from them. I went deep into the Bavarian woods to listen to the masters of singing...and yeah! I got a really fine idea... but someone else had got the ...
    Tags: composing, lbp, music
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I'm still creating music!

Hi friends,

there`s been a long time since my last post here, then I've been working on my "Do you fear Death?"-project... and shortly before I could finish it my PS3 crashed!... and then I got me a PS4 and I got me LBP3 and... I decided to cancel all my earlier projects and to start a new career in LBP3!

All the time I've done my music, music has been the common thread through all my projects! I've met great musicians in the community and everybody had his own way ...

Updated 10-12-2017 at 07:13 AM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Axis-3Ds Fate

To be honest, the only reason I made Axis-3D was for the mathematics challenges I'd face. It seemed fun and... possible I guess.

Though seeing the "Profile is Corrupt" menu screen has... certainly put the brakes on any enthusiasm I had towards the project, it's not entirely out of the question that I could rebuild it even better than before.

I do have an old backup I stored into a flash drive with some... archaic logic that seems to indicate I was gearing up for Axis-3D. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 469 1 2 3 ... LastLast