BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The first idea!

The first idea!

How to get an idea for a song? Thats a really good question! And there may be endless answers!
    I've tried different ways to get inspired, I ordered myself to dream a song, but next morning I could't remember my dream anymore!
    I listened to the sounds of my environment, but I've only got ear noises from them. I went deep into the Bavarian woods to listen to the masters of singing...and yeah! I got a really fine idea... but someone else had got the ...
    Tags: composing, lbp, music
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LittleBigPlanet™2 Pod Music Compilation

Here is the collection of LBP2 pod music. It came straight from a folder of the game's disk and is not modified at all. Have fun!

https://mega.co.nz/#!PBE0gAoC!Ex4pE6...pJJuPfVU09S9Dw
    Tags: download, lbp, music, pod
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Split the Secret Pod Music! UPDATE

Y'know how I told you about the LBP2 like pod music in LBP1? Well, I split it from the Info Moon's music, and it sounds AWESOME!

Download below!

https://mega.co.nz/#!aBdQDBrT!cXDz7i...32hZUenhQqDxro
    Tags: lbp1, lbp2, music, secret, split
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Secret LittleBigPlanet Sounds!

I recently ripped LittleBigPlanet 1 from its disk onto my computer. What I found was a folder of random sound files in an unrecognizable format, which I used a simple executable to open them with. What I dicovered:

LittleBigPlanet Generic Story Music
    LittleBigPlanet Pod Music
    A Secret Mix of the LBP1 pod music and a version of LBP2's pod that didn't have the drums or anything-just the tune. (Which I liked a lot more than the final one)
    Generic and never-before-seen ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So... Persona Music Anyone?

by , 07-15-2012 at 08:46 PM (Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition))
    I was never a mainstream person, so I don't listen to many songs coming from the media... but I LOVE game music to death ._. Whether they just seem deeper than regular music or not, idk. I just prefer it over a bunch of other music...

I'm currently into Persona, and the music is outstanding to me. It has a nice touch of modern music balanced with instrumental songs not unlike common game soundtracks. There's music with lyrics; some people may find j-pop/rap battle themes annoying, ...
    Tags: music, persona
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast