BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Recent Blogs Posts

1. PS4 and Move Update

Aiight, so apparently my brother thought the PS4 was a shared console between the two of us.
    Long story short of the whole ownership thing;
    my father and I (without knowing) both bought PS4s the Black Friday after launch. We spoke over the phone (immediately after my purchase), where he convinced me to return mine, and accept the one he got for us.
    His convincing worked, and I returned my console.

Come Christmas, the tag said just my brothers name. I kinda felt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The end of Battle with Zombies in LBP

Hello,
    yes, the end of Battle with Zombies is close. I will publish the last part of BWZ in LBP Vita, where it all really started. There are some reasons why I don't want to make another BWZ after this last one.

1. Audience
    It seems that I can't reach out to the target audience in LBP. The audience of LBP wants fast action, easy levels. My BWZ levels were always very challenging. Some people liked it though.

2. Ideas
    I still have some ideas for ...

Updated 07-05-2017 at 06:31 AM by mdkd99

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm back

I nuked all my blog entries because I'm different now, and I basically can't stand seeing the stupid crap I posted before, So yeah I'm here now, How have all of you been doing?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hello everyone! :)

Hello everyone, you remember me huh? yea, i wasn't on since 7 or 6 months, but it feels so good to be back on this forum! i hope you guys have a great day! and don't forget to smile!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 10 years of LittleBigPlanet: my LBP story

This is a video of me talking about the impact that LittleBigPlanet has had on my life in the 10 years since it was announced at GDC 2007. I wasn't sure if I was going to post it here, I said some pretty negative stuff about LBPC. But the response to this video so far has been so lovely and so supportive that I thought I might as well share it here. Feel free to delete this or ban me again or whatever if you don't like it. I don't even know if anyone even checks these blogs any more.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 468 1 2 3 ... LastLast