BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Most Popular Blogs

1. Wobbly Logic

Some folks have been intrigued by my last blog using pistons for logic, but would rather use wobble bolts.

At first I dismissed the thought - after all I've been using pistons since day one, why change my habits now? But like any good engineer, I can't help but dabble in things that I probably shouldn't.

We won't go into my failed attempts to revive a dead relative (didn't go quite... as planned) - but let's skip that little item and move on.

A Way of ...

Updated 05-02-2009 at 05:26 AM by feloneouscat (Added Multiple Input Or Gate)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All the halloween confusion

Mix up#1

Gofurr360z

guess whoooo?!

Rocksauron

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! D:

What was wrong with me?

Zwollie

You do know you are not ...

Updated 10-09-2009 at 12:28 AM by rseah

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Welcome To the Wonderful World of Wenches!!

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Wenches!

Indeed, what better way to kick off the logic blog than with a basic overview of my favouritest thing in the (littleBig) World: wenches!! Yes, as many of you know, the vast majority of the logic I use involves a winch somewhere in it, so it seems the best place to start is with a rundown of basic winch techniques.

Now I know I said I wasn’t planning on doing a “here are some generic switches” type approach, but as ...

Updated 12-18-2009 at 11:46 AM by rtm223

Categories
    Logic Blog
  4. Waste Not, Want Not: Part 2

Waste Not, Want Not:
    Resource Sharing for Thermofficiency!

- Part 2 -

1. Input Sharing

This week is going to be all about shared inputs in logic networks. It's a really useful technique and has the potential to save a fair bit of thermo in the right circumstances. The idea is that often a signal in a logic network will input to multiple devices. In this case, it can be beneficial to construct our logic in such a way that we ...

Updated 12-18-2009 at 11:44 AM by rtm223

Categories
    Logic Blog
  5. Waste Not, Want Not: Part 3

Waste Not, Want Not:
    Resource Sharing for Thermofficiency!

- Part 3 -

Today is the last day of Waste Not, Want not and, of course, I've saved the very best until last, as today we look at Implied Logic.

Implied logic is a term I made up, mostly because I thought it was a cool name for a cool concept I'm not going to explicitly define it as it covers a very broad range of techniques and ideas - far more in fact than I can conver ...

Updated 01-23-2010 at 03:09 PM by rtm223

Categories
    Logic Blog
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast