BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. The first idea!

The first idea!

How to get an idea for a song? Thats a really good question! And there may be endless answers!
    I've tried different ways to get inspired, I ordered myself to dream a song, but next morning I could't remember my dream anymore!
    I listened to the sounds of my environment, but I've only got ear noises from them. I went deep into the Bavarian woods to listen to the masters of singing...and yeah! I got a really fine idea... but someone else had got the ...
    Tags: composing, lbp, music
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm still creating music!

Hi friends,

there`s been a long time since my last post here, then I've been working on my "Do you fear Death?"-project... and shortly before I could finish it my PS3 crashed!... and then I got me a PS4 and I got me LBP3 and... I decided to cancel all my earlier projects and to start a new career in LBP3!

All the time I've done my music, music has been the common thread through all my projects! I've met great musicians in the community and everybody had his own way ...

Updated 1 Week Ago at 06:13 AM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Axis-3Ds Fate

To be honest, the only reason I made Axis-3D was for the mathematics challenges I'd face. It seemed fun and... possible I guess.

Though seeing the "Profile is Corrupt" menu screen has... certainly put the brakes on any enthusiasm I had towards the project, it's not entirely out of the question that I could rebuild it even better than before.

I do have an old backup I stored into a flash drive with some... archaic logic that seems to indicate I was gearing up for Axis-3D. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. PS4 and Move Update

Aiight, so apparently my brother thought the PS4 was a shared console between the two of us.
    Long story short of the whole ownership thing;
    my father and I (without knowing) both bought PS4s the Black Friday after launch. We spoke over the phone (immediately after my purchase), where he convinced me to return mine, and accept the one he got for us.
    His convincing worked, and I returned my console.

Come Christmas, the tag said just my brothers name. I kinda felt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The end of Battle with Zombies in LBP

Hello,
    yes, the end of Battle with Zombies is close. I will publish the last part of BWZ in LBP Vita, where it all really started. There are some reasons why I don't want to make another BWZ after this last one.

1. Audience
    It seems that I can't reach out to the target audience in LBP. The audience of LBP wants fast action, easy levels. My BWZ levels were always very challenging. Some people liked it though.

2. Ideas
    I still have some ideas for ...

Updated 07-05-2017 at 06:31 AM by mdkd99

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 468 1 2 3 ... LastLast