BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

All Blog Entries

1. Dreams - My opinion

Hey guys,
    I guess some of you have heard of Dreams, the new game of MM. I have watched the trailer and MM's livestreams.

It is amazing, what MM has created here. Their story mode was made with the ingame tools. That means, that a creator could make a similiar adventure.

There are many features and I'm sure everyone will find something he loves. There are many music tools and you can actually import sounds with a app. This is great for people, who always wanted ...
    Tags: dreams
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. mdkd - years later

Hello LBPC!
    Time for a new blog entry!
    ---
    I read a few of my old blog entries and I noticed that I'm a different person. 'Well, people change' you might say, and that's right. Though I also noticed that I'm a perfectionist. And a weird person.

I'm always feeling guilty for things that happened 3 years ago. I promised a ingame shop for the Battle with Zombies levels. I never made something like that before in 2013. I kept promising that sweet sweet shop feature, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Writing The Music Down

Hi friends,

let me continue with step 2 of my composing process! Since I'm in an age when forgetfulness is an omnipresent possibility, I'm writing the melodies down to music paper!

I've described this step in the following video record! And as a world premiere, you can hear me, trying to speak English,... which probably might lead to some funny moments!

I hope you'll show mercy for me maltreating the English language!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Axis-3D Minor Update

So... Axis-3D has been on the back-burner for about 2 months now I'd say.
    But in the moments that I actually had time to work on it, I've spent the time expanding it's repertoire of props... and locations.
    A good friend spent some of their spare time on my behalf to locate modded decorations from the community... and stumbled upon entire level backgrounds converted into decorations.
    Usually, as far as HFMiles mods are concerned, all we had were background props. I don't personally ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The first idea!

The first idea!

How to get an idea for a song? Thats a really good question! And there may be endless answers!
    I've tried different ways to get inspired, I ordered myself to dream a song, but next morning I could't remember my dream anymore!
    I listened to the sounds of my environment, but I've only got ear noises from them. I went deep into the Bavarian woods to listen to the masters of singing...and yeah! I got a really fine idea... but someone else had got the ...
    Tags: composing, lbp, music
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 469 1 2 3 ... LastLast