Recent Blogs Posts
Featured Post from coyote_blueby, 1 Day Ago at 03:11 AM
I did a lot of thinking, before I left the last time, about what LBP is for, and what I could contribute to it.
I came to the conclusion that there were a lot of gameplay types that I enjoyed, but that for the most part my strengths didn't match up with LBP's core gameplay types.
1. I love narrative and story, but LBP1 and LBP2's text/voice/movie options were limited to the sort of stuff that most players skip.
2. I don't really give a rip about graphics. ...
Featured Post from mdkd99by, 1 Week Ago at 05:38 AM
Hi,I've got news for BWZ!
- Level design goes on!
- When snow base is released,I'm going to make a minigame mode!
-Programming has been started!
- HUD design isn't that different,but it's different.
- I will add 3 guns to buy.You can only hold one,but you can buy every gun all time again,but you need to have the money for them.
Let's see,if I can get snow base finished at december... ...