Recent Blogs Posts
Featured Post from coyote_blueby, 4 Days Ago at 03:11 AM
I did a lot of thinking, before I left the last time, about what LBP is for, and what I could contribute to it.
I came to the conclusion that there were a lot of gameplay types that I enjoyed, but that for the most part my strengths didn't match up with LBP's core gameplay types.
1. I love narrative and story, but LBP1 and LBP2's text/voice/movie options were limited to the sort of stuff that most players skip.
2. I don't really give a rip about graphics. ...
Featured Post from LeviOrDieby, 3 Weeks Ago at 01:40 AM
This will be where I post my favorite levels of the week! They can be from any game!
What I am looking for:
1) Good craftsmanship - Made it look nice.
2) Thought - Didn't just slap it together.
3) Creativity - Didn't make it boring, or dull.