BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• OK it's really snowing now....

Are you snowed in? England is currently a wintery wonderland, and as the snow storms drift ever closer, we will soon be joining our friends at Sony Liverpool; snowed into the office, and forced to work harder to keep warm,

One fellow from the EU Playstation forums was bored of being snowed in and took it upon himself to make a Snow Sackboy…. it’s certainly one way of staving off the boredom!

Take care in the snow people! Unless you live in Australia or something and are currently sun bathing of course. Paint us jealous.

-------------------------

"OK it?s really snowing now?." is an automatically posted news item which was grabbed from MediaMolecule.com. The original article can be found here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: OK it's really snowing now.... started by Spaff_Molecule View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
      NeonMB -
      Here in the Bay Area, CA we are cursed by strong rain and wind. Great snow sackboy!
      kirbyman62 -
      The snow is offcially gone now
      Doopz -
      It's kinda like summer here now lol
      olit123 -
      There is still some snow left where I live, only where they have piled up big mounds of it when clearing the roads. I'll miss it
      Emogotsaone -
      I haz snow!
      Jempo -
      Well, here in finland we have snow about 70cm! And a month ago was -26'C And we still go to school and everywhere else, I'dd be happy if our scool would be cancelled right now here arent that cold anymore, only -5'C
      Asterix1806 -
      Back here we have snow up to our waists.
      Haven't tought of a snow Sackboy yet. Mainly because there's no place to fit it. I can't place it in the middle of the road, and I can't work in one meter of sinking snow either.
      There's even so much snow that we've seriously tought of hiring a truck to export it out of our yard.
      Kern -
      Woah epic bump
      Chump -
      Quote Originally Posted by KernelM View Post
      Woah epic bump
      LULZ XD yeh!
      trip090 -
      i'm pretty sure the snow near MM has gone now.
      Doopz -
      Quote Originally Posted by KernelM View Post
      Woah epic bump
      Just an ickle bump.

And you still have snow?!?!