BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• LBPC: The Game - official trailer released!

The team of Creators designing LBPC: The Game have just released an official trailer for the pack. For those of you who don't know, LBPC: The Game is a massive LittleBigPlanet project created by members of LBPCentral, about LBPCentral. When released, there'll be 13 story levels and various minigames, making this one of the biggest LBP projects ever. The trailer itself was whipped up by Leather Monkey and jwwphotos, two LBPC regulars, but the pack was designed by a larger group of Creators. With RockSauron at the helm, RickRock_777, Lady_Luck__777, Takelow, XTrophX, MrsSpookyBuz, SLS10, Burnvictim42, and KoRnDawwg have all been working tirelessly to get this massive undertaking finished. We think it looks great - watch the video above and let us know what you think in the comments!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LBPC: The Game - official trailer released! started by ConfusedCartman View original post
    Comments 229 Comments
      Jedi_1993 -
      I just watched this on sackinima's youtube channel. I am so very looking forward to this.
      Also, SLS10 saying he is going to kill me means one ba******* boss fight is coming.

Visuals on the levels look great, gameplay looks amazing (especially looking forward to the mine carts a la Indiana Jones).
      RockSauron -
      ^-^

Yeah, I'm really excited that this is up... You have no idea how much fun it's been organizing this, and how proud of this i am... YESH.

Ok, anyway, I'd like to thank my team without whom I wouldn't be able to do anything. Also, Leather Monkey and jwwphotos for making this awesome trailer of course.

Also, I'd like to thank CC for not quitting on this during those first few bad months, and basically letting me do my own thing as I got this all set up- it allowed me tog et my act together, and now it's close!

And finally, of course, LBPC itself, who without its awesomeness there is no way I'd even want to do this. you guys RAWK

And finally... yeah. Here it is. Enjoy .

Speaking of which... yes, this soon
      Leather-Monkey -
      Hmm, this looks cool! What an awesome trailer too!

Thanks to Rock for allowing me to make the trailer! I had fun. Thanks to jwwphotos too for coming in at the last minute and recording hours of footage!

EDIT: What the hell, thanks to everyone involved with this, all your support and feedback was very much appreciated.
      Plasmavore -
      Yay trailer! I noticed a lot of members in it Can't wait!!
      Doopz -
      Wow, i am so exited about this!!! That trailer was AWESOME!!! I don't actually have anything else to say... speechless lolz.

EDIT: at the end when it says "coming soon", shouldn't it say "coming VERY soon"?
      iGotFancyPants -
      I loved the intro and the music! Excellent touches lol
      Morgana25 -
      The word epic was made for stuff just like that! Brilliant trailer Leathers! Great film work jww. Seriously bad ____ stuff guys! Well done!

I want the music - what is it?
      jwwphotos -
      Oh wow! That turned out awesome!! Great work Leather-Monkey! ...and most welcome and glad to have been able to help out. Plus it was fun getting a sneak peak at everything which possibly was my sneaky intentions or possibly just a nice guy? Hmmmmm..

Ahh well... You decide.
      Zwollie -
      Looks great, doesn't it? Well done Leathers and Jww.
      The game is going to be pretty awesome, I can garantuee it!!
      RockSauron -
      Quote Originally Posted by Morgana25 View Post
      The word epic was made for stuff just like that! Brilliant trailer Leathers! Great film work jww. Seriously bad ____ stuff guys! Well done!

I want the music - what is it?
      Veigar - Eternal Empire

Yep. and thanks guys, I hope this will love up to your expectations
      shawneboi -
      From the list of creators who are involved in this project....I KNOW this will be amazing. A must play for all members!
      dajdaj03 -
      Wow, excellent trailer!

I knew about this project, but with this trailer, it just makes it more concrete!

I'm really looking forward to this!
      Kendan -
      Wow! Looks like it's going to be awesome! The vid really revs up the anticipation!! Nice work!
      CaptainCowboyHat -
      Oh wow, this looks great!
      Doopz -
      Ok kinda off topic but, Rock, how are you doing that? The second someone posts you thank them. Are you just constantly refreshing the page or what? Weird.
      RockSauron -
      Quote Originally Posted by Doopz479 View Post
      Ok kinda off topic but, Rock, how are you doing that? The second someone posts you thank them. Are you just constantly refreshing the page or what? Weird.
      Do not underestimate my stalker abilities. I know all that happens as soon as it happens. I am more then a ninja. I am... a Pirate.

... Anyway, don't doubt the power of New Posts? :/

At any rate... yes, it will rawk.

Although, one last thing- the boss of me shown in the trailer isn't the one in the game. yes, it's the model, but Joey updated the boss so now it won't have a jetpack- I just didn't feel like making leather edit that out after waiting 3 hours for this to upload to youtube yesterday . So yeah, you can see what i look like, but not the current boss.

also, doesn't seem like the video really gets wider here, so you may need to go to yotube and click the widen button if you want to see it in widescreen.
      Doopz -
      Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
      also, doesn't seem like the video really gets wider here, so you may need to go to yotube and click the widen button if you want to see it in widescreen.
      Try this button:
      Attachment 12481
      v0rtex -
      Wow - Epic is right, Morgana! That trailer is epic and makes me literally salivate at the prospect of getting my hands on these levels!
      alex -
      when are they out I wanna play them the first day they are published!!!!¬!!!!!!
      Haru- -
      epic, i want to play it