BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• Itís on: Mm vs. Harmonix in the Developer Showdown.

Voting for the first round of the Escapistís March Mayhem Developerís Showdown 2010 begins today. Itís a chance for the public to vote for their favourite developers. A chance to show the world who truly has the biggest and most persuadable fan base. A chance for The Escapist to treble their readership. But most of all, itís an all out horrible teeth-gnashing bloody battle to the death to see who will actually bother voting, and who is the BEST DEVELOPER EVAR.

We are committed to victory. There is a very slim chance of achieving that victory, itís basically a suicide mission, and that is why we have chosen YOU to fight for us whilst we hang out behind the lines drinking tea.

Now is the time people! Sign up and vote for us, the true underdogs of this war. Do your duty and vote, vote, vote for Molecule! Iíll lead the charge! The 900 billion people who own Rock Band wonít even know whatís hit Ďem!

Oooooh!

Vote Molecule!

Note that you need to sign up for an account at The Escapist to vote. 

This article was originally published in forum thread: Itís on: Mm vs. Harmonix in the Developer Showdown. started by Spaff_Molecule View original post
    Comments 62 Comments
      Richasackboy -
      Quote Originally Posted by GreyMRP View Post
      Ouch... My satin heart is broken
      I didn't know it was satin!
      BabyDoll1970ē -
      Hey, it was one stupid contest.. who cares? We love Mm and that should be enough for them in my opinion.