BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• Itís on: Mm vs. Harmonix in the Developer Showdown.

Voting for the first round of the Escapistís March Mayhem Developerís Showdown 2010 begins today. Itís a chance for the public to vote for their favourite developers. A chance to show the world who truly has the biggest and most persuadable fan base. A chance for The Escapist to treble their readership. But most of all, itís an all out horrible teeth-gnashing bloody battle to the death to see who will actually bother voting, and who is the BEST DEVELOPER EVAR.

We are committed to victory. There is a very slim chance of achieving that victory, itís basically a suicide mission, and that is why we have chosen YOU to fight for us whilst we hang out behind the lines drinking tea.

Now is the time people! Sign up and vote for us, the true underdogs of this war. Do your duty and vote, vote, vote for Molecule! Iíll lead the charge! The 900 billion people who own Rock Band wonít even know whatís hit Ďem!

Oooooh!

Vote Molecule!

Note that you need to sign up for an account at The Escapist to vote. 

This article was originally published in forum thread: Itís on: Mm vs. Harmonix in the Developer Showdown. started by Spaff_Molecule View original post
    Comments 62 Comments
      CyberSora -
      Quote Originally Posted by Spaff_Molecule View Post
      You can vote with a facebook login, does that help?
      Gasp! He can talk!
      monstahr -
      Good work people, but the battle is not yet over!

I just got some new intel - you can vote twice by twittering your vote!

http://bit.ly/cx49so
      this seems quite dishonorable.
      ...those harmonix ******** will never see it coming!
      Doopz -
      Good work people, but the battle is not yet over!

I just got some new intel - you can vote twice by twittering your vote!

http://bit.ly/cx49so
      You mean kind of like cheating? .
      NinjaMicWZ -
      Quote Originally Posted by mistervista View Post
      I would definitely vote for Mm but I don't fancy signing up and giving my details to a website I've never heard of in my life. I've been ripped off too many times before, not to mention all the junk email I get every time I sign up anywhere new. I also don't own a nervous little bird.

Still if it were possible to vote by proxy then it would be Mm all the way for me. Also because I've never even heard of the other one.
      I signed up there and started posting there actually. It seems like a really placid and friendly community board so far... no trolling or harassment tolerated, and it's ok to ask repetitive questions.

That's a HUGE plus for me, 'cause I don't even like seeing people get abused online.

It's a semi-big game forum... I've heard of it before from going to 1up's site, but just never checked it out.
      Astrosimi -
      I've heard of these guys.... two words: Zero. Punctuation.
      Ragfell -
      Quote Originally Posted by Astrosimi View Post
      I've heard of these guys.... two words: Zero Punctuation
      Fix'd.

Anyway, I put my vote in for you guys at Mm! I'm tired of seeing the same game re-released with a different skin every Christmas...
      Silverpanther -
      Hope you do well in this vote Media Molecule! Even if you are a smaller developer, you make up for it by actively supporting your game and updating it. Keep up the good work!
      mr_b_ram -
      MM no question about it
      Voodeedoo -
      mm's not doing so good :O
      mistervista -
      You can vote with a facebook login, does that help?
      No sorry. I don't do facebook either. I signed up to it last year but then cancelled it because it was crap to use and just seemed to be geared all towards american college kids. Not for me thanks.
      Joey -
      voted :3 woohoo go MM Hurra!
      Boondocks44 -
      im there I will gladly fight for MM because THIS IS LBP!!!!!!
      Gravelē -
      EEE-Gad! Headline site banner stuff! Thought this was something of real world seriousness... thank goodness.
      Richasackboy -
      LBP! LBP! LBP!

Come on do it with me!

LBP! LBP! LBP!

Louder!

LBP! LBP! LBP!

That's what I'm talking about!
      CyberSora -
      We lost.

Sorry Mm, but you got beat by over 500 votes. Better luck next year I guess.

*sheds tear*
      Alec -
      Quote Originally Posted by CyberSora View Post
      We lost.

Sorry Mm, but you got beat by over 500 votes. Better luck next year I guess.

*sheds tear*
      Noooooooo! Is it already over
      CyberSora -
      Yes. It ended today at noon (EST). I say it was an unfair match if you ask me!
      Kingpie08 -
      WE LOST???!!! Probably because rock band and guitar hero are multi platform and we are only on PS3 (PSP was made by sony cambridge not MM)
      Doopz -
      I call for a re-match! Harmonix cheated, proof you ask? My proof that Harmonix cheated is that there's no possible way Mm could ever lose, so they must have cheated!
      GreyMRP -
      Ouch... My satin heart is broken