BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• LittleBigPlanet 2 Officially Announced

LittleBigPlanet 2 has been announced, with a promised release sometime this year! There's an announcement trailer packed to the brim with new information, as well as a fantastic new official LittleBigPlanet 2 website which also happens to be filled with information about the new game. What do you guys think? Exciting, eh? We are like over here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LittleBigPlanet 2 Officially Announced started by ConfusedCartman View original post
    Comments 240 Comments
      DrPepper96 -
      Did anybody notice the sackboy with the bowl head? his skin was bubbling. That could be a hint that there will be dynamic skins.I notced the moving objects in the background. This game looks awsome I can't wait to pre-order the game.
      blootack -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sackmundo View Post
      One thing that does seem odd is how little they can show us, considering how complete what they have shown us looks.
      If they did that, then they wouldn't have anything for E3, which is less than a month away. And I doubt things are as complete as they look, I'm sure more levels are going to be made, refinements done etc, and from the odd screenshot I've seen either they have a way of hiding costumes in popit or they have very few actually made.
      Sack-Jake -
      Yeah, I was actually impressed on how complete it looks as well.
      I remember the LBP style that we know and love today wasn't the same a year before the game came out. They were constantly making changes to the graphics and mechanics of the game.
      I think it looks very polished because their only job is to build on an already-existing game and make it better. I know for sure all of the levels are not finished though.
      I remember hearing Mm say it takes a total of ten weeks to build one level.
      Indytig10 -
      We're all where we are! I wonder what the pre-order items are?
      Valgee -
      Grappling hooks! I-... I will be completed.

I hope they use the full version of Sleepyhead. This is too watered down.
      snail_po01 -
      *NEW PANTS REQUIRED*
      has enyone invented a macine that can fast forward time to when the world expirences the best day ever.
      (for those of you that dont get the message aaaaaaaaaa i cant wait for this game to come out!!!!!)
      BasketSnake -
      Something is wrong with me because I'm not jumping through the roof at all the news. I guess I expected this. Or I just need to see it for myself.
      larou -
      CAN NOT WAIT
      comphermc -
      Oh, I almost completely forgot... this is as good a place as any:

You can turn off join and invite requests in LBP2. Nice, eh?
      Tyler -
      Quote Originally Posted by comphermc View Post

I would pay fifty dollars for that feature alone.
      dajdaj03 -
      Cool!

And can you also turn off the messages "XXXX get score...", "XXXX published the level..." ?

Hope so...
      Fishrock123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by dajdaj03 View Post
      Cool!

And can you also turn off the messages "XXXX get score...", "XXXX published the level..." ?

Hope so...
      Please.give.this.now! Though I like to see when levels get published. But I don't care what score you got on the cool page levels' shark survivals.
      tanrockstan34 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Fishrock123 View Post
      But I don't care what score you got on the cool page levels' shark survivals.
      Sorry, I was bored.

The turn off invite and join will be great... hopefully score too. I kept though someone was trying to join last night well in chat but just ended up being Barbed. >__<
      Fishrock123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by tanrockstan34 View Post
      Sorry, I was bored.

The turn off invite and join will be great... hopefully score too. I kept though someone was trying to join last night well in chat but just ended up being Barbed. >__<
      Eh? I havnt even actually seen anyone playing those levels recently, I was just using it as a setup for my post. And, you can already tun off join requests.
      Alec -
      Quote Originally Posted by comphermc View Post

That means no one will ever bother me again
      Jonaolst -
      Quote Originally Posted by CrazeAlec View Post
      That means no one will ever bother me again
      one week bump. Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuun

EDIT: lol, that was random ^^,
      Iudicium_86 -
      UGH!! When are they going to announce any pre-order bonuses!!! QQ
      Ninja Crabby -
      BAM! You just got pre-ordered and collector's editioned, yayah!
      Fishrock123 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Crabby View Post
      BAM! You just got pre-ordered and collector's editioned, yayah!
      Why bump this thread instead of posing in the pre order thread? Lulz.
      Walter-Kovacs -
      Well I'll be....
      Looks like I'm gonna be on this site everyday again, hello again.