BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• LittleBigPlanet 2 Officially Announced

LittleBigPlanet 2 has been announced, with a promised release sometime this year! There's an announcement trailer packed to the brim with new information, as well as a fantastic new official LittleBigPlanet 2 website which also happens to be filled with information about the new game. What do you guys think? Exciting, eh? We are like over here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LittleBigPlanet 2 Officially Announced started by ConfusedCartman View original post
    Comments 240 Comments
      AbstractSam -
      **** IN MY PANTS.

That made my day.
      Digital_Replica -
      I love it......

"YOU TOOK A DISC WITH 50 LEVELS, AND DID MORE THEN WE COULD EVER IMAGINE"
      "SO WE CANT WAIT TOO SEE.....WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS"

i love it......

I feel this game will not only remake the Magic, but like others have said, it is going to evolve gaming.
      GOOD JOB MM,...bbbbbuuuuttttt there is only one problem?

I didnt see a RELEASE DATE?
      alexbull_uk -
      I am so happy right now, seriously.

It's going to be a difficult 6 months.

Hopefully there will be a beta of some sort so we don't die from the wait
      talbot-trembler -
      OMG....

Thants all I have to say!
      himoks -
      That will be the best game evar!!! I will buy it on the first day for sure.
      Thegide -
      Ouch... my jaw hurts. I think I cracked it on the floor.

I'm utterly blown away. This looks amazing. I might need to buy a new PS3 after all.
      Q1q1111q1wer™ -
      IM SO FRIKING AMAZED WITH LBP AND WAT U MADE IM GUNA £$%^ING PRE ORDER IT!!!
      KBling -
      OOOOOOOOOOOOOMG. I WANT SO BAD. I can't even explain my excitement. It looks soooo good! I want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Aya042 -
      Quote Originally Posted by mrsupercomputer View Post
      I... I... can't even describe what I am feeling right now...
      Is it perhaps jealousy of those fortunate enough to have played with this game already?

Quote Originally Posted by TNSv View Post
      OMG! Look at 1.38 of the trailer. the circle-shaped object in the middle of the screen clearly moved from one layer to another, just look at it!
      At the same place there's also evidence that objects can be delethalized in play mode.
      Tawarf -
      If they added that much in the trailer... then it MUST be coming out soon... I HOPE OMG I CANT STOP FREAKIN WATCHING THIS! IM SO **** EXCITED!!!!!! ESPECIALLY ABOUT THOSE CABEL BOARD THINGS!that whole calculator level in just one small micro chips??????????????!!!!!! Wow! making cutsences and stuff will be amazing! And you can make movies and stuff!! FENOMenal!!!
      AlvaroShiokawa -
      Amazing video, despite the crappy music in my opinion . This LBP2 is now part of my ps3 game wishlist, together with othe ps3 games.

Also, I am interested how will the glitches behave in this game. (Lots of amazing glitches in LBP1, for instance the extra layers glitch .
      flamingemu -
      I 'd the music! I'm gonna see if I can get in on a preorder or a BETA; want to see if everything breaks :3
      redstar1993 -
      I was away for a while... I drifted from the site and soon found myself dwarfed by more experienced creators. Time for round 2, this time I'm ready.
      Eoghan11 -
      Like.... Wow... Just wow!
      bakscratch -
      *Gamplay please*

Somone from Mm playing it.
      bonner123 -
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy.
      Rhys125 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bakscratch View Post
      *Gamplay please*

Somone from Mm playing it.

But it is all gameplay...

Here's an interview with Alex Evans though!

Spider-Jew -
      This was a great trailer. Makes me mad sometimes to be in the loop...just think of all those lucky people that don't even know about awesome games coming out until a coyuple months before release, must be nice. Unless of course this will surprise us all and come out earlier than expected...but I doubt it.
      Morgana25 -
      I'm speechless...... that trailer is just... wow..... I'm completely overwhelmed right now.
      XXGrEEn0Xx -
      I reckon this new releasement is going to hit earth like no other game has before xD everyone will get it, it's so exciting yes Cartman hope there's an improved pod and more things to do in it.