BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• LittleBigPlanet 2 Officially Announced

LittleBigPlanet 2 has been announced, with a promised release sometime this year! There's an announcement trailer packed to the brim with new information, as well as a fantastic new official LittleBigPlanet 2 website which also happens to be filled with information about the new game. What do you guys think? Exciting, eh? We are like over here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LittleBigPlanet 2 Officially Announced started by ConfusedCartman View original post
    Comments 240 Comments
      Outlaw-Jack -
      Oh yes, very exciting indeed. O_O

I'm pretty sure the video would reassure anyone's suspicions about LBP having a "sequel" now that you could integrate your old data into the new game. The scale and ambition they're doing this on is just substantial.

If anything, this game will at least revolutionize the game industry in one way or another.
      kiwin -
      i cant express the amount of hype and glee im felling right now! This is going to be freaking awesome!
      oldage -
      this has to be the first game where I can say it'll get GOTY without doing too much because of a trailer.

holy mother.
      Gilgamesh -
      Simply amazing.

My view on LBP2 is exactly the same as it was for LBP. At first I wasn't really interested, then I started to get a little interested reading some features, and now that I've seen a trailer and imagined the possibilities I just have to have this game.

It's like they took LBP and put it on steroids and a diet of fresh raw eggs.
      Tawarf -
      This looks abosolutely amazing! Wow!!!! Its definately LBP Improved! And here we said it couldn't be made!
      TripleTremelo -
      I think I'm more hyped for this than when LBP came out. Can't believe this year either.

Wow.
      TNSv -
      this trailer gave me a bon3r. serious. Pure awesomeness.
      Bloo_boy -
      I cant stop watching and i forgot about everything, the chicken i was cooking got burned XD and i really dont care what other games come out this year lol im all about LBP2 now
      TNSv -
      OMG! Look at 1.38 of the trailer. the circle-shaped object in the middle of the screen clearly moved from one layer to another, just look at it!
      Count -
      Aww :[ And I posted it first xD Oh well..
      I can't wait for this..

-Looks like stickers can be viewed on the whole screen now
      -Whip? o_O
      mrsupercomputer -
      I... I... can't even describe what I am feeling right now...
      Maha-Chan -
      OMG so cuuuute I don't know what to say !! I really want the game I can't wait to get it !!
      Jovuto -
      Quote Originally Posted by TNSv View Post
      OMG! Look at 1.38 of the trailer. the circle-shaped object in the middle of the screen clearly moved from one layer to another, just look at it!
      IT DID!!!
      Btw it was at 1:39 not 1:38
      But who cares
      gili450 -
      Quote Originally Posted by TNSv View Post
      yeah i saw it too i hope it's a tool we can use
      kirbyman62 -
      I literally went "Holy [innaproriate word] at 0:33 when the HUGE POPIT appeared. I didn't really want it. but with all the existing levels still there (providing they don't mess that up), I can't wait.
      Doopz -
      Wow! That's awesome!

A new LittleBigPlanet 2 site, new section of this forum? This is so EPIC!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      trivran -
      Bloody amazing, can't wait for this
      Asterix1806 -
      Everything feels so tiny and meaningless now that I've watched this. I just can't wait for it any longer, and I've waited it for about 5 minutes! 5 minutes already!
      Waiting for a messiah is a real pain you know.
      Dante95 -
      The karts! The soundtrack was a bit a pain, but the i hadn't time to listen it, I was only loving this new game! I hope that in the story levels they will be able to remake the magic of the first.
      A real platform for games!
      dcf -
      IGN has a good article talking about some of the features. It sounds like all the tools I really wanted for LBP are coming in LBP2.

Better camera, circuit boards, vehicles, grappling hook, level linking, npcs, top-down, etc.

Very exciting.