BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• LBP2 Beta Coming soon!

Hi all

There will be an LBP2 beta soon. We will have some more news on how we will recruit for this beta soon, but in the mean time i wanted to drop in and say that you will all be in witha chance to get in. If you are already in the beta group, you will automatically be in, and the forum has now been re-opened, so come along and say hi

ok more news soon, i promise
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LBP2 Beta Coming soon! started by Spaff_Molecule View original post
    Comments 161 Comments
      Jonaolst -
      This means..... THE OLD LBP2 BETA THREAD IS GONE!
      TOBSn08 -
      soon hrhr I bet they announce something beta like on GamesCom
      fruitmanlolli -
      Uh oh. *anticipation builds drastically*
      robotiod -
      Oooooooooooh please start like right this second.
      moonwire -
      First reaction -->
      Second reaction -->

I will try to enter
      Rogar -
      Read the forums before you post, this is old news: http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...BUT-DON-T-SPAM!
      Mods, please lock.

Kidding.
      robotiod -
      Although I tell you what spaff, can't you do a forum search before posting a thread like this, after all there is already a thread telling us that a beta will be soon, we don't want to clutter up these forums now do we :P

/sniped
      TheFilip9696 -
      I'll do anything to get in! Even quit WoW! ...not that I know how that will help me...
      Snappyguy -

Can't wait for this. It's the same week as my birthday and some timezone stuff so I'm taking this as my Birthday present from you. Thanks but a card it sometimes nice.
      rtm223 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
      Read the forums before you post, this is old news: http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sho...BUT-DON-T-SPAM!
      Mods, please lock.
      Don't worry, spaff's going to be temp banned, you won't see him posting at all over the weekend I hope he learns his lesson this time, he's always doing this
      LBP333 -
      OH...MY...GOD! I am going to explode, I must get into the beta, I must! This is going to be great. Even if I don't get into the beta, I know people will be putting it to the test because I've heard about a lot of great plans, and the feedback would be just as great! But not as great as the beta...must....enter!
      robotiod -
      Quote Originally Posted by Snappyguy View Post

Can't wait for this. It's the same week as my birthday and some timezone stuff so I'm taking this as my Birthday present from you. Thanks but a card it sometimes nice.
      I don't mean to be annoying but how do you know, no date has been announced, the only difference between this thread and the last is a nice little picture.
      Snappyguy -
      Quote Originally Posted by robotiod View Post
      I don't mean to be annoying but how do you know, no date has been announced, the only difference between this thread and the last is a nice little picture.
      Official announcement.
      FlameAtNight -
      O_O

That's good news.

Really good news.
      wexfordian -
      Quote Originally Posted by robotiod View Post
      well... there is another difference... one "the beta is coming soon" is being said by a community member and the other is being said by Spaff.
      Rogar -
      No, there was a movie with some people mentioning the beta. This one only has one image. And the other one has 43 pages, so it has to be better.
      oldage -
      oh god this made my day, if this is still in the summer...then wooow.
      piggabling -
      I would love to be in the beta! Hopefully I can make it
      mrsupercomputer -
      Hooray! So excited!
      LukeCF -
      Wait... Beta group..? Huh? How would I join such a beautiful group? I think I might just die if I get into the LittleBigPlanet beta...