BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• LBP2 Beta Coming soon!

Hi all

There will be an LBP2 beta soon. We will have some more news on how we will recruit for this beta soon, but in the mean time i wanted to drop in and say that you will all be in witha chance to get in. If you are already in the beta group, you will automatically be in, and the forum has now been re-opened, so come along and say hi

ok more news soon, i promise
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LBP2 Beta Coming soon! started by Spaff_Molecule View original post
    Comments 161 Comments
      Keanster96 -
      /wakes up
      *sees thread*

>_0 *twitches*

Ok. I'm getting in on this. Even if I have to cull the mundane cattle of 1000 families, I will get in on this Beta. If I have to burn my psp and send the charred remains to albino sheep in the southern hemisphere, I will get in on this Beta. If I have to cross the desert accompanied only by a toothbrush and a novel by George Orwell, I will get in on this Beta.

ThePineapplizer -
      Beta.
      I will get in. I will do whatever it takes to get in it.

/reloads

:SH:
      Sim725 -
      Hey guys Just found out we should be getting the beta Around october,Am i Right spaff?

Im probably wrong
      Inanna -
      I can't wait!!
      Rhys125 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Soverso View Post
      Hey guys Just found out we should be getting the beta Around october,Am i Right spaff?

Im probably wrong
      October seems a little late. I'm guessing, Monday 13th September, which is a month from now...
      ExplosiveCheddar -
      guuuh...
      Eoghan11 -
      OH... MAH... GAWD! I NEED TO BE IN IT ! I really hope I get in, I will pay them... Let's just say money is not an object... ^^
      Sim725 -
      I Dont know But i seriously wanted to get in this Because all my mates got LBP1 Like the day it came out and i got it at Christmas which is the best present i ever had in my whole entire life ,Just dont want to get teased about it again
      gamerC0LA64 -
      I NEEDS TO GET INTO THE BETAAAAA!

My head is exploding with the possibilities! SPAFF! BETA! MEDIA MOLECULE! MUUUUST GET IIIIN!
      Tawarf -
      Frothing from mouth... I really hope i get in! (OR ELSE I WILL GO ON A RAMPAGE)
      Eoghan11 -
      So wait...? How do I get into the beta group? Will someone please tell me!?
      Rogar -
      We don't know yet. We will probably have to register our PSN/email somewhere, some day.
      spirit2oy -
      Hell!!!! I have to get in this is a must for me
      Super_Clone -
      Don't ya think you guys are over reacting? I read the thread and 60% is 'Z0MG! LBP2 BETAZ! OMG! IF I DONTZ GUT IN I IS GONNA RUN DOWN TO MM TOWERZ AN SHHOT YOU ALL! LOL ZOMG!'... Wow.. Ok, maybe not that bad, but its close
      ThePineapplizer -
      Quote Originally Posted by Super_Clone View Post
      Don't ya think you guys are over reacting? I read the thread and 60% is 'Z0MG! LBP2 BETAZ! OMG! IF I DONTZ GUT IN I IS GONNA RUN DOWN TO MM TOWERZ AN SHHOT YOU ALL! LOL ZOMG!'... Wow.. Ok, maybe not that bad, but its close
      Because LBP2 isnt a game, its my life!

HKB83 -
      I have a dream....

Me...
      In this Beta...

Mugsig -
      Weeee this is gonna be fun!
      MasterCreator -
      Your all my enemy's now I WILL GET IN THIS BETA
      robotiod -
      Quote Originally Posted by StealthyHawaiian View Post
      Because LBP2 isnt a game, its my life!

People need to calm down, its not the end of the world if you don't get in the beta, theres no better way to put it than this
      gareth -
      omg! i hope i get into this!! nuff said.