BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• LBP2 Beta Coming soon!

Hi all

There will be an LBP2 beta soon. We will have some more news on how we will recruit for this beta soon, but in the mean time i wanted to drop in and say that you will all be in witha chance to get in. If you are already in the beta group, you will automatically be in, and the forum has now been re-opened, so come along and say hi

ok more news soon, i promise
    This article was originally published in forum thread: LBP2 Beta Coming soon! started by Spaff_Molecule View original post
    Comments 161 Comments
      Otune -
      I'm feeling pretty confident about getting into this. I managed to get into BOTH ModNation Racers betas
      Gilgamesh -
      I'll probably try to get in on this. But if I don't make it, someone else must take on the task of making a super-advanced mech to test the new features.
      Fenderjt -
      Let the message chaos begin! lol
      Jovuto -
      You better let me in the beta or ill publish loads of h4h levels!!! >: D

lol jk jk

Even if I Dont get into the beta I'm sure people will post vids on YouTube about it
      Great news!!!
      Rogar -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
      I'll probably try to get in on this. But if I don't make it, someone else must take on the task of making a super-advanced mech to test the new features.
      I don't suppose a remote-controlled supersized sackbot with missile launcher and gatling guns attached would count?
      Figfewdisgewd -
      I'm able to settle for just a few videos on YouTube of LBP2 Beta gameplay but if I don't try, how else will I ever even get a chance of trying to get the beta costumes?
      robotiod -
      Quote Originally Posted by Joruto View Post
      You better let me in the beta or ill publish loads of h4h levels!!! >: D

lol jk jk

Even if I Dont get into the beta I'm sure people will post vids on YouTube about it
      Great news!!!
      Non disclosure agreement, No vids sorry.
      Silence_Rai -
      I hope i can get in the Beta
      dsdavve -
      wow i really need to get in that beta
      OmegaSlayer -
      THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS Spaff!
      trip090 -
      This made my day!
      jump_button -
      XD good the wait was killing me teasing me with 24hours+ and then making me wait XD
      Jovuto -
      Quote Originally Posted by robotiod View Post
      Non disclosure agreement, No vids sorry.
      Then I'll have to fight my way through to the beta!!!!
      JayJSE2 -
      I think I should be in the beta because this is exactly the kind of thing we were promised with PS+
      LBP333 -
      I said it once before, but now I am suddenly filled with joy! this is some great news. Anyone who gets in the beta, remember to share what it's like, but don't violate any agreements.
      robotiod -
      Quote Originally Posted by Joruto View Post
      Then I'll have to fight my way through to the beta!!!!
      Just show them your sig, I have in on good authority that Mm like lolcats.
      Rhys125 -
      YEESSSSS! I can't wait!
      Gilgamesh -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rogar View Post
      I don't suppose a remote-controlled supersized sackbot with missile launcher and gatling guns attached would count?
      It depends if the gatling guns simulate rotation on the X-axis by using movers to move them between layers, and if the missile launcher actually loads the missiles into the launcher from an ammo bin.
      monstahr -
      oh god... i wish they did this secretly, this selection process is not going to go well, whatever it is.
      Leather-Monkey -
      Quote Originally Posted by Spaff_Molecule View Post
      [IMG]If you are already in the beta group, you will automatically be in, and the forum has now been re-opened, so come along and say hi
      I could kiss you, you big, bearded man.