BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• PAX Fan Meet 2010

Attention PAX attendees! Tom and I (Spaff) are going to be at the show and we’d love to see you.

We’ll be spending most of our time over the three days at The LittleBigPlanet area of the Sony booth, where you’ll be able to get your hands on LittleBigPlanet 2, and maybe browse the Sackboy related goods in the merchandise stall.

We’ll also have some of our community all-stars (Jaeyden, Morgana25, Comphermc, and ConfusedCartman) at the event who will be jamming and creating things live,  so you can see what kind of things can be made with the new tools, and get some handy hints and tips from them on building your own levels.

Additionally we’ll be presenting various aspects of the game at the LittleBigPlanet ‘Genius Bar’, and we should have some special play challenges and other crazy things going on, so pop on by and say hey!

See you at PAX!

P.S If you come and high five me or tom, we’ll give you a badge to celebrate how awesome you are, until we run out of them of course.
    -------------------------

"PAX Fan Meet 2010" is an automatically posted news item which was grabbed from MediaMolecule.com. The original article can be found here.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: PAX Fan Meet 2010 started by Spaff_Molecule View original post
    Comments 241 Comments
      comphermc -
      Quote Originally Posted by Prince Pixelton View Post
      When is this?
      This weekend.
      VnGamer234 -
      I'd go there if it was closer, it seems like everything happens on the west or east coast, or in other countries. And I'm not anywhere near there.

Oh well, all this means is new videos and information, yay!
      Sim725 -
      I honestly Dont Know why They hold so many events in America ,And there is not enough Events in the UK

There Should be in The UK JUST A LBP EVENT! its made in the UK SO IT SHOULD BE IN THE UK !!!!!

So i actually Live no where near london ....So i have no chance of going to Eurogamer

IM SO AGRESSIVE!! URGH.....
      Prince Pixelton -
      Awww. I live in Maryland and that would cost a fortune to go there.
      KQuinn94Z -
      *Virtual hi 5*....
      GruntosUK -
      Ha, have a good time, think of the people that couldn't be there for one reason or another. create some awesome ****, i know you all can do it.
      wexfordian -
      I smell EPIC in the air.... Have fun!
      comphermc -
      Quote Originally Posted by Soverso View Post
      I honestly Dont Know why They hold so many events in America ,And there is not enough Events in the UK

There Should be in The UK JUST A LBP EVENT! its made in the UK SO IT SHOULD BE IN THE UK !!!!!

So i actually Live no where near london ....So i have no chance of going to Eurogamer

IM SO AGRESSIVE!! URGH.....
      Population in UK: 61,792,000
      Population in USA: 307,006,550

It's not rocket science, really. It's business.
      Q1q1111q1wer™ -
      Gah!

Why does everything have to happen in Englnd or America!?
      Gah! Nothing happens in little ol' Ireland.....
      I wish I could go though....

EDIT: also its called the PAX fan meet, all of us are LBP fans right? so all of us should be invited or something...
      anyways that will never happen...
      Pattington_Bear -
      wow! congrats guys and gal, again like most others i'll be watching the videos at home...

good luck guys and gal.
      comphermc -
      Quote Originally Posted by q1q1111q1wer View Post
      EDIT: also its called the PAX fan meet, all of us are LBP fans right? so all of us should be invited or something...
      I think the fan meet part of it is having the Molecules meeting the public/fans. I will be meeting the [LBP] fans as well!
      jwwphotos -
      Quote Originally Posted by comphermc View Post
      I will be meeting the [LBP] fans as well!
      Ewwww... I kinda feel sorry for those lot.
      Ninjaferret22 -
      I'd go, but considering i'm 13 and live in Candyland, (which is unfourtunately nowhere near Seattle,) I can't..*teary eyes* .. But I hope everyone that gets to attend has a good 'ol time(*cough* and records lots clear of gameplay footage with thier little flip camera*cough*.... xP)
      ThePineapplizer -
      I cant go, unfortunately.

Also, whoever is going, can you record some footage of our Community All-Stars creating things?
      Thanks in advance!

:SH:
      BabyDoll1970 -
      Arrrrrgh! Why do they NEVER have these down under?!!! So unfair

Sounds like great fun, you guys! Congrats to Morgana, Jaeyden, comph and CC for being superstars
      Can someone please do some filming and post it here? I have to live vicariously through you Northern hemispherians :/

Have fun!
      Sim725 -
      Quote Originally Posted by comphermc View Post
      I think the fan meet part of it is having the Molecules meeting the public/fans. I will be meeting the [LBP] fans as well!
      Ahh Youve got to Stop Embarrassing me ....But you understand what i mean.....Well probably not ,Im gonna shut up noaW!

warlord_evil -
      Interesting.
      tanrockstan34 -
      Have fun you *counts* four! Good luck as well!

Comph, any chance you can get Morgy to take a picture (or video) of you and Jayden, you know, KISSING!
      Sim725 -
      ^ HAHHAHA How inappropriate
      Gravel -
      Just when you think this thread couldn't possibly sink any lower... I hope you all have fun... Comph, you're becoming a posterboy! And CC, congratulations. It's nice to see there are some rewards for all your toil...