BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• Community Spotlight Episode 2

Welcome to our second Community Spotlight! For those of you who don't know, Community Spotlight is a way for us to show off, or "Spotlight", our favorite levels made by you! We scour our Level Showcase for awesome levels, and we neatly organize them in a list format to allow you to easily find and play them on your own. We've got a roundup of 17 different levels for you to tackle, all of which are fantastic in one way or another. If pictures and/or a video is available, it will be provided in the listing. In order to keep this fair, these levels are not listed in any specific order.

Spoiler Spoiler - Key
    Mayan Sane Temple - RenderFX/RenderFX - Thread
    Description:

"I've just published my fifth level, "Mayan Sane Temple" (no quotes), which represents close to 80 hours of work & testing. I consider it to be my best level so far. I spent an inordinate amount of time ensuring the experience melds with the soundtrack.

There are a few sidequests and score challenges, which are completely optional - if you want the points, you'll do them, if not, you can breeze through the level in about nine minutes. There is 2x section, as well as a key hidden in the maze that unlocks a related challenge stage." - RenderFX

Media(if available):

Spoiler Spoiler - Images
    Spoiler Spoiler - Video
    Run sackboy run - dorien/oooDorienooo - Thread
    Description:

"The level has you running at full speed the whole time and constantly in danger of being killed by moving electrified hazards. You follow a yellow path and have to grab and push different objects (also yellow) and are constantly running and swinging and jumping all over the place." - dorien

Media(if available): None
    Alchemy Anthology: Fire I - Antlands - Chaz'oSulls/ChazoSulls - Thread
    Description:

"It's the first level in hopefully a long running series (depending on the popularity of this first level). Please check it out and give me some feedback whether it be positive or negative.

The first level in the fire series is set in a barren, volcanic mountainous region inhabited by...Giant Ants..... But don't worry, they're actually a friendly bunch. Except those dang red ants that seek enjoyment out of lobbing fireballs at passing by sackboys.

The level is straight up platforming with a strong theme of fire of course. Dotted around the level you may come across colourful and bizarrely talkative sign posts. Right now, they do nothing. But if and when the series becomes fleshed out, they will have purpose." - Chaz'oSulls

The Clocktower and The Great Blue and The Finale - Tyler/Tylerburrito - Thread
    Description:

A 3 level series, aptly dubbed "Sack in Time", that will have you bribing pirates, fighting giant crabs, and killing quite courteous hexagons. Overall, this is a great series that you just have to try.

Media(if available):

Spoiler Spoiler - Video
    Midnight Train - Gilgamesh/Jirugameshi - Thread
    Description:

"You are traveling on a train, trying to catch up to the mysterious and elusive Midnight Train.

This level features my patented new Infinite Level Technology (tm) and a challenging new boss, enjoy! " - Gilgamesh

Temple of Sun and Moon - Voltiare/Voltiare - Thread
    Description:

Containing fantastic platforming areas and some puzzle elements, you'll have tons of fun beating this level. However, will you make the best decision in the end?

Media(if available):

Spoiler Spoiler - Video
    Groovy wheel of color - BinkTGH/BinkTGH - Thread
    Description:

A nice break from the platforming of most levels, this level will have you speeding around in a "Groovy wheel of color" collecting points and heading for the exit.

Media(if available):

Spoiler Spoiler - Video
    120Courics - Monkeynutz/Henkie-Spankie - Thread
    Description:

Now that you've had your break, try out this platforming level! It's got new and creative ways of getting around, and it'll keep you on your toes. The author is a Game Design student, so be sure to give him feedback in the thread provided above so he can improve and grow.

Media(if available):

Spoiler Spoiler - Video
    If at first you don't succeed V2.0 - scooby4953/scooby4953 - Thread
    Description:

One of the longest level's I've played without getting bored, If at first you don't succeed V2.0 is a fantastic example of a puzzler in LittleBigPlanet. Play through the entire thing, you won't regret it.

Steel Wheel - Coaryanthes/GamerDonn - Thread
    Description:

A minigame built on a simple concept but surrounded by a fantastic atmosphere. Give it a try and see how well you can do.

Media(if available):

Spoiler Spoiler - Images
    Spoiler Spoiler - Video
    Tree Fortress - Splapp-me-do/Splapp-me-do - Thread
    Description:

If you want an example of fantastic atmosphere, this is it. Splapp-me-do does an amazing job making you feel as if you are in a wooden tree fortress. With spike pits, enemies, tons of objects to collect, and some surprises, you wouldn't want to miss out on this.

The Creed - Maedhros/Maedhros - Thread
    Description:

"My third level. I'm a huge fan of the Ubisoft Montreal game, Assassin's Creed. I decided to take my spin on the series and do a fun LittleBigPlanet version. I have included the horse rides, tall towers, scribes, and a fierce escape scenes as seen in the game.

Explore the city and unlock various prizes I have laid throughout the rooftops. I may add more unlockables as times goes on." - Maedhros

Media(if available):

Spoiler Spoiler - Images
    Spoiler Spoiler - Video
    Super Tank - behindinfinity/behindinfinity - Thread
    Description:

A tank that can change shape based on user input, your challenge is to maneuver the obstacles to reach the end.

Media(if available):

Spoiler Spoiler - Video
    CoD4 : All Ghillied Up - DrunkMiffy/DrunkMiffy - Thread
    Description:

Based on the popular CoD4 level, this is a fun recreation that will have you sniping enemies out of windows and holding off attacking soldiers. Give it a try, it's tons of fun.

Media(if available):

Spoiler Spoiler - Video
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Community Spotlight Episode 2 started by ConfusedCartman View original post