BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• "CraftworldCollab" Presents: The Craftworld Christmas Collaboration Music Giveaway...

http://lbp.me/v/g04ght

... also known as "The Craftworld Christmas Collection" or "The Christmas Craftworld Collaboration" or some other alliterative thingy.

It's a level.

It's a Christmas level.

It's full of music.

Christmas music.

Prize bubbles.

Grab it, use it, spread it on your toast!

Brought to you by a motley crew, a haphazard gathering of LBP music creators from all five corners of the Imagisphere. LBP musicians from Europe, the US and Japanese communities have contributed. Come one, come all, take a peek! These shiny baubles are yours for the taking!

JUKEBOX DESIGN: Pirmaut
    JUKEBOX LOGIC: ShadowriverUB
    JAPAN COMMUNITY SUPPORT: oya_710
    INTRO DESIGN: rialrees
    INTRO SONG: Some weirdy dude, *shrug*

FEATURING SONGS BY:

Buddydestruction
    chatchito
    chucky789
    comishguy67
    Crash-39
    Festerd_Jester
    flippy3007
    Headman1000
    Hikoosen
    In_Reality
    jarreguin001
    Juhani100
    MastaBlastya
    Meansr
    nk827
    Nukezukelife
    pirmaut
    Taxok20
    weirdybeardy
    yomi-yomi

Stop scratching your sackbutts and go there now! Christmas has come early.

</hyperbole> Whew!

http://lbp.me/v/g04ght
    This article was originally published in forum thread: "CraftworldCollab" Presents: The Craftworld Christmas Collaboration Music Giveaway... started by weirdybeardy View original post
    Comments 10 Comments
      Buttarms -
      No problem, Weirdy! Everyone will be able to catch ALL of my Christmas-y tunes in Ucroburst's upcoming level! But there is something I'm curious about: "Gift" was the first song I submitted, yet I didn't see it in the level. I'm not dissapointed at all, as I said: everyone will be able to catch all my Christmas-y tunes in Ucroburst's upcoming level, I'm just curious.
      Skalio- -
      agh gosh darn it, another community music project i have missed out on >
      i need to be more thorough on these forums methinks.

meanwhile, queued!
      Schark94 -
      OMG, I love music! Created by the best LBP composers! Gotta check it out asap.
      JustinArt -
      What a brilliant collection of Christmas songs. The variety of the best artists did an amazing job on recreating classic holiday music. The intro and jukebox are well-made, too. Those songs make me want to create holiday music and publish them before Christmas. A perfect gift for LBP2 players.
      VISUALS: 5/5
      SOUND: 5/5
      OVERALL: A yay, heart, and positive review
      Buttarms -
      @JustinArt: HA! I got 6/5 in sound!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
      DaSackBoy -
      And of course it was Shadowriver who did the logic.

Great to see such a community effort with these projects, awesome job guys!
      schm0 -
      *drool* Queued. Nice work, y'all!
      nyanchuoya -
      Thank you everyone!
      I am satisfied with it having participated in this project.
      My work is introducing a Japanese musician to all over the LBP Community.
      My work was small. but Japanese musicians' work is soooooo big and amazing! yes,other musician too!XD
      andmore, I give big applause to other project members.
      thank you soooooooooooo much!XD
      Da-Man127 -
      I played this level, and sat and cried, because it ruined my hopes of ever becoming a really good musician; all of these people were miles ahead. So thanks. Thanks for ruining everything

But seriously, awesome music :P
      RickRock_777 -
      Forgive me for being late to the Party. This was an excellent collaboration. I played it last night in hopes of extending that Christmasy feeling...and it worked. I loved the Intro, and the voice acting was great. The juke box design was sshhweeeet, as well as the flawless logic. Like Bio, it was difficult to read sometimes, or make out the creator logos, but cool nonetheless. Overall it's a great big BRAVO!