BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

• So long and thanks for the fish!

Greetings everyone!!

It is with a heavy heart that I am finally pulling the plug on the site. I hate to, but we rarely have any visitors these days other than folks dropping in to say... hey this is still up!? lol

Anyway. I hate to do it, but there are some other concerns with the server and vbulletin code have me simply wanting to shut it down versus dealing with it all, and fixing some of the lingering issues. Plus I could use a bit less on my plate these days.

It has been fun and appreciate all the fun and comradery over the years. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the small bit of cloth we call sackboy.

Much love to you all, all the best, and thanks for making this site one of the most memorable for all of us.

jwwPhotos - aka John W Wilmoth
    Comments 7 Comments
      blueblur98 -
      Sad to see this place go. I haven't showed up here in several years, but I used to love posting here because the community here was pretty chill.

I was hoping SABA would revitalize some interest in the site, but I suppose not.

Thank you for running the site for so long. All good things must come to an end, and this is that time for this site.

On the off-chance you're seeing this, I wish you well in your future endeavors. Farewell.
      Boy -
      Quote Originally Posted by blueblur98 View Post
      Sad to see this place go. I haven't showed up here in several years, but I used to love posting here because the community here was pretty chill.

I was hoping SABA would revitalize some interest in the site, but I suppose not.

Thank you for running the site for so long. All good things must come to an end, and this is that time for this site.

On the off-chance you're seeing this, I wish you well in your future endeavors. Farewell.
      Thank you for everything!
      Figfewdisgewd -
      No, thank YOU for all the fish.
      Emerald Fox -
      Hopefully most, if not all of the site will be archived on the Wayback Machine.
      yugnar -
      Thanks for your awesome service jww! This place will live in the memory of thousands of awesome people forever
      ExplosiveCheddar -
      rip LBPC
      thank you 4 the memories
      forever in our hearts
      xo
      aceofthorns -
      Every now and then I swing by this site for a quick shot of nostalgia. Its sad to see it go but I understand why. I'll miss this place and it'll always have a special place in my heart, I'll never forget seeing this little forum advertised on a level on LBP psp and discovering the awesome community