BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Bryan_Zuckerberg

Too Much for Me to Finish?

Rate this Entry
I've been working on my LBPC11 entry ever since the beginning of the contest and I have had good progress going on it! I've done a lot of platforming sections that really work well, but now I need to find how to put it all together before the final deadline of July 28th!
Anyways, I'l post pictures soon, but so far it's going great. The picture planning idea really worked out! I'm going to try and get some testers as soon as I'm done with my level. Thanks for Reading!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

HI! I`m new to LBP central and want To know What I need To do To enter the contest. You seem exprienced so sorry i ask you. I am an exprienced creater in LBP2 who lacks the confidence to post but I am posting something soon and it would be cool if i could enter it in the contest. so what do i need to do? please and thank you...
    Oh, I`ll test your level... i only give constructive critizism. if you want me to test it send me a mesage on PSN(stevensonbob). and maybe you can test mine in about a week or so..
    Updated 07-10-2013 at 06:50 PM by StevensonBob
    Quote Originally Posted by StevensonBob
    HI! I`m new to LBP central and want To know What I need To do To enter the contest. You seem exprienced so sorry i ask you. I am an exprienced creater in LBP2 who lacks the confidence to post but I am posting something soon and it would be cool if i could enter it in the contest. so what do i need to do? please and thank you...

Click on this link to get all the information you need to know! Good Luck entering if you decide to! I'll send you a message when I'm ready to get testers for my level, Thanks!