BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Creation Diary/ Music Composing Diary

"Do you fear Death?" - the first ideas and the first attempts!

Rate this Entry
When I planned to create my third music - level in September 2013 I wanted to create something new! And so I had the idea to create an underwater scenery with a ship wreck, corals, fishes, mussels, etc. and a gameplay in the way that the player has to explore this underwater scenery and search for the musicsequencers hidden in this scenery (f.e. openening some conches to activate the musicsequencer)! I started to create the wreck and the scenery and then... I played kevin-4244`s wonderful music gallery 3 and... was speechless! Fantastic music presented with an underwater scenery with a ship wreck, corals, fishes, mussels, etc....
*sigh* kevin-4244 had a rather similar idea for his 3rd music gallery and had already published it! I love his level but it forced me to change the whole concept for my own music - level! Ok! I still wanted to do a level with water and discussed it with some friends and then I had the idea to do a "Pirates of the Caribbean" themed music level with a story told in some movie sequences! This has been the start of a rather long and busy way which is lasting nearly for 8 months now!

...to be continued...

Updated 04-25-2014 at 06:03 PM by CuriousSack

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments