BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

MediaMoleculeRocks

LittleBigPlanet Hub CANCELLED?

Rate this Entry
I don't think that MM is releasing LittleBigPlanet Hub, and it was just a publicity stunt. It probably doesn't even exist!

About 1 year ago (ONE YEAR. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO ADD A FEW FEATURES TO AN ALREADY EXISTENT GAME? ONE YEAR?) MM riled us up at the stupid CON or whatever, with an exciting trailer. Yay! Contests! Free to play! Import your existing LBP profile! If it really exists, then why isn't there any news? Any footage? ANYTHING? I know what you're thinking. It could still be being worked on. Maybe a few delays with Tearaway, PS4 development, etc. NOPE, I have more. They decided to give us even more hope by incorporating LBP Hub into LBP2 in various places! YEP. In the friends menu maybe a few months ago, it said Friends are Playing LittleBigPlanet2 or LittleBigPlanet HUB. Guess what now? It's GONE. It's the normal Friends are Playing LittleBigPlanet2. Fantastic. MM, if you're reading this, please tell the truth! Is it out or not? Searching "LBP Hub" produces OLD release/announcement articles and one new (if 1.8 months ago counts as new) news report saying that it "must be near since PEGI rated it." Really? Really? The only thing that I agree with in that was the part that they admitted that Sony+MM were being shady in. SHADY for a locked up (pay to play all story levels and whatnot; it's probably all restricted), free to play, DLC ridden DEMO LIKE GAME.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Mm doesn't watch LBP anymore. Sumo Digital has the responsibility, alongside with Tarsier Studios. But here's one thing I can tell. It was Mm that removed the boos from LBP2, even if people think Sumo Digital is ruining LBP2 (which I don't think is true).
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple2012
    Mm doesn't watch LBP anymore. Sumo Digital has the responsibility, alongside with Tarsier Studios. But here's one thing I can tell. It was Mm that removed the boos from LBP2, even if people think Sumo Digital is ruining LBP2 (which I don't think is true).
    There's 2 things wrong with your comment: Sumo Digital and Tarsier are not running LBP. That's a rumor, and it obviously isn't true, since LBP3 (which the rumor came from, that SUMO Digital was developing it, I'll explain Tarsier later in this comment) is absolutely not in development. LBP2 and LBP1 have already reached their brinks in terms of development, so you don't have much to work with, anyway. A 3D or infinite layer LBP can't be possible, since 3D would be much to hard to create in (and imagine LBP, a platformer, as a 3 dimensional game-impossible!) and interactive infinite layers did exist in the LBP1 beta but was trashed. LBP3 might have referred to LBP Karting, Vita or something like that, which I believe Sumo Digital (know for sure that DLC was made for Vita) has made DLC for. Also, the leaked image says "producing ingame animation and SFX". Who knows if that was "ingame animation and SFX" for a DLC in Vita/Karting? Tarsier HELPED in the making of LBP Vita because MM didn't have much experience in motion controls, but that doesn't mean that they run LBP at all! They simply helped make the game, collected their share of revenue, and sat back and relaxed. In no way would they have run LBP unless they are crazy, and if they are, they're doing an awfully bad job of it. I'm sure they would work way better at running it (if they are) since they developed the game themselves, so it shouldn't be in so bad of a shape as it is in right now. The Boos system has nothing to do with critical reviews. You can leave a critical review without "yaying," and it basically has the same effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaMoleculeRocks
    There's 2 things wrong with your comment: Sumo Digital and Tarsier are not running LBP. That's a rumor, and it obviously isn't true, since LBP3 (which the rumor came from, that SUMO Digital was developing it, I'll explain Tarsier later in this comment) is absolutely not in development. LBP2 and LBP1 have already reached their brinks in terms of development, so you don't have much to work with, anyway. A 3D or infinite layer LBP can't be possible, since 3D would be much to hard to create in (and imagine LBP, a platformer, as a 3 dimensional game-impossible!) and interactive infinite layers did exist in the LBP1 beta but was trashed. LBP3 might have referred to LBP Karting, Vita or something like that, which I believe Sumo Digital (know for sure that DLC was made for Vita) has made DLC for. Also, the leaked image says "producing ingame animation and SFX". Who knows if that was "ingame animation and SFX" for a DLC in Vita/Karting? Tarsier HELPED in the making of LBP Vita because MM didn't have much experience in motion controls, but that doesn't mean that they run LBP at all! They simply helped make the game, collected their share of revenue, and sat back and relaxed. In no way would they have run LBP unless they are crazy, and if they are, they're doing an awfully bad job of it. I'm sure they would work way better at running it (if they are) since they developed the game themselves, so it shouldn't be in so bad of a shape as it is in right now. The Boos system has nothing to do with critical reviews. You can leave a critical review without "yaying," and it basically has the same effect.
    Lol, it's kind of funny to read these now that we have the facts.