BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Creation Diary/ Music Composing Diary

"Do you fear Death?" - the essence of 10 months... in 3 minutes

Rate this Entry
Hi friends,

now its been time to introduce my project to a broader audience and what would have made more sense than doing a little trailer! Doing little trailers is fun and seeing the result is amazing! The essence of 10 months hard working in a trailer of 3 minutes! Really amazing!

...to be continued!

EDIT: oops! I've just noticed some misspelling, "somwhere" instead of "somewhere" and "comming" instead of "coming". Sorry for that, I will correct it as soon as possible. CS

EDIT: done, somewhere and coming!

Updated 07-14-2014 at 07:17 PM by CuriousSack

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This looks amazing - very detailed and deep. I hope this appears in the "levels" section soon, well done
    Hi aratiatia, thanks a lot for these friendly words, I think there will be two or three more blog entries here before I can introduce my hopefully soon finished level in the level showcase! But I'm working under high pressure on it! The next blog entry will show, how I did the organ room of the Flying Dutchman. I wish you a fine weekend, many greetings, Jürgen^^
    Wow, I was honestly stunned by this! It looks so amazing!
    Thanks you Smuffy, I needed a little break from my own project to refresh my energies again, I did a further level meanwhile which is 95% done! I will continue with my "Do you fear Death?" project this weekend!
    Many greetings, Jürgen^^