BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Apple2012's Fine Blog

Does anyone miss me?

Rate this Entry
It's me, Apple2012. Today is the first day in a long time where I'm writing a blog here. Sorry if I haven't been here too often this year, especially for the last three weeks. The problem here is that Little Big Planet has not been a big interest of mine very recently, especially since I have no interest in making levels. When LBP3 comes out, I'll be here more often, but I would also talk about LBP3 on one of the forums from the site I've been hanging out on more - Bell Tree Forums.

Yes, for the last three weeks, I've been very active on TBT (The Bell Tree), and I'm enjoying life over there. I even write a blog over there. In fact, I put so much organization in my blog that this blog looks very unorganized. I have written 23 valid entries in total. In addition, I got up to over 800 posts (either in the forum games section or long posts everywhere else) within this whole time. I'm even behaving very well. If it weren't for you LBPC mods and admins, I would've still be misbehaving there (i.e. going off-topic).

The reason why I've been more active on TBT than LBPC is because I'm more addicted to Animal Crossing. Since TBT is the biggest Animal Crossing fansite (and the best), I joined there, kept my LBPC username, and have done a lot of things there. I didn't do as much online trading, but that's because I've been busy with other things.

I will stay on LBPC, but I'm probably going to be offline for a very long time. When LBP3 comes out, I'll be as active as I can be. I'll even make a few platformers and game levels (like Tile Turmoil). Until then, have fun on LBPC without me. You can PM me through the PSN if you want to chat with me. Besides, you guys know me longer than the folks on TBT do.
Categories
Entries 101+

Comments

To answer your question: yep, I've missed you, but I also can understand that sometimes interests are changing and that currently TBT has more to offer for you than lbpc! I think that with LBP3 things will change again and I'm looking forward to see you here more offen again in November! I wish you a fine time and greetings to TBT, Jürgen
    Nice to see a quick blog post from you again. Have fun over at The Bell Tree and see you again when you return.
    @xxMATEOxx: I hope I'm not wasting your time, but you should see my work on my blog on TBT. Even if you're not interested into Animal Crossing (I'm not even sure), I written a lot of interesting things on it. I'm rarely updating my blog now, but I update the StarFall Press (my blog on the other site) daily. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I blog there too. I even made a few references to LBP over there.