BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

1111dav9

2 Weeks since I started using Windows 10, my thoughts.

Rate this Entry
Well, it's been 2 weeks since I installed Windows 10 on a Virtual Machine and tried it out. I have to admit, I'm really impressed. My first interest in the operating system was that check mark selection.

I just couldn't get over it! I always got confused with the Shift and Control key when selecting multiple files. This is a lot easier than all this confusion. I don't think this was in earlier versions of Windows, but I just know that's one of my favorite parts.

The giant thing was the start menu:

That was another thing that I really liked! It was such an easy and convenient way to get to everything. It gives me that Windows 7 and Windows 8 nostalgia. And boy do I love it!

Now, the only real thing I didn't like about it was that things like the .NET frameworks and such didn't come with it. But that's probably because it's a preview, not the finished product.

But I give it 2 thumbs up, and a couple of soda bottles with "WINNER" on the cap. (Cause' I ran out of thumbs...)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The check mark selection has always (for a long time anyway) been an option, under folder options I think. Nothing to do with windows 10

I installed 10 on my old laptop out of interest but haven't used it
    Quote Originally Posted by AAAARRRRDDDD
    The check mark selection has always (for a long time anyway) been an option, under folder options I think. Nothing to do with windows 10

I installed 10 on my old laptop out of interest but haven't used it
    You should. It's really nice.