BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Hanfi1311

LBPCentral down?

Rate this Entry
This is just a little test, to write a blog post, while LBPCentral is down...

Write a comment, if you could login...

How to login:
http://community.eu.playstation.com/...3187107#M88836

Updated 04-18-2015 at 07:29 AM by Hanfi1311

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I did!!

nicely done...if only the forum worked! Really miss this place!

If this is just a DNS thing...couldn't the site be pointed to a new domain name.

I don't know a great deal about these things...so I'm sure there's a million reasons why not!
    Updated 04-17-2015 at 10:18 PM by James-p
    Yeah, I'm not alone

Although I'm in contact with jww, I don't know, why the forum is not working...
    Got no answer of him for this new solution to login, maybe he can make some clicks, and it works...

He already tried to point another domain name to this site (lbpcentral2.com), but this doesn't work, because there are many hard coded links in the code and database...

But the most important thing, LBPCentral is not dead, they only have to fix some things...

Above I said nobody tried to login, maybe that's wrong, sorry...
    I just looked at the LBPXP, and the only person there is me, who got points, so I thought, nobody tried to login, but James-p is here and answered and got no points... don't know how it works
    Updated 04-18-2015 at 07:27 AM by Hanfi1311
    This is my fav LBP site. Hope it's back soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanfi1311
    Yeah, I'm not alone

Although I'm in contact with jww, I don't know, why the forum is not working...
    Got no answer of him for this new solution to login, maybe he can make some clicks, and it works...

He already tried to point another domain name to this site (lbpcentral2.com), but this doesn't work, because there are many hard coded links in the code and database...

But the most important thing, LBPCentral is not dead, they only have to fix some things...

Above I said nobody tried to login, maybe that's wrong, sorry...
    I just looked at the LBPXP, and the only person there is me, who got points, so I thought, nobody tried to login, but James-p is here and answered and got no points... don't know how it works
    Hmm...

If it's hardcoded into the database would it be a case of opening files and ctrl F to find the LBPcentral.com and then change it to LBPcentral2?

If there's mountains of code to go through, I'd be happy to help with any simple donkey work!

I really think this site need saving as it's always been the heart of the community. With LBP3 just out of the starting blocks and only now coming through its awkward release, this site has never been as important to support the community.....whoa that sounded far too serious!!
    jww, where are you?
    4 Weeks later -> no answer... so sad
    Today the domain was updated, any news?
    I keep popping back to see if anything has changed........
    Not to worry, the domain is back under our control
    Yeah!!!!
    I say Hi
    So happy to see it working!
    Ah my goOOood!
    The last months, this place felt so empty, was really frustrating...
    Nice to see the first sackthings come back, welcome back...
    So excited!!! Really miss this place!
    Oh hey