BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

TenebrisNemo

My LBP journey so far

Rate this Entry
Blog II

Heya!

I had few random levels and projects before my PS3 system got broken and I lost all save files. So when I got a new one, I just started to create Music Galleries.

My first one was Castlevania Music Gallery, which took a lot of time to make in LBP2 because I'm lazy.

Then I started to create FINAL FANTASY VII: CRISIS CORE Music Gallery, it took almost a year until it was finally published. I published it around the time when LBP3 came to the stores.

And I've just been creating random Music Sequencers in my moon. All the time when I'm at LBP I just create them or do some random stuff with my friends. (I should work more on my future Music Gallery)

My next gallery would have the soundtracks from ICO. I'm working on it right now with my girlfriend and the progress has been... slow. Maybe once a week we try to work on it.

It's going to be my best level ever. So much detail has went into the soundtracks and into the gallery.

I've published all my galleries in LBP2 and I haven't fully moved on into LBP3 yet. Even my future gallery will be published into LBP2.

I've made tons of music sequencers from different games, animes, movies and from bands. So many that I had to publish one small "Werttex's Music Gallery" in LBP2 which has some music sequencers which I've created in the past.

I haven't been so much on LBP universe lately. But creating tat future music gallery is fun and I just can't wait until it has been published.

Well, random pile of text again from me. Have a good day!

See ya!

TenebrisNemo aka. Werttex
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi Nemo, I'm sure that your next level will be your best level ever and I wish you a lot of fun creating it! There are some similarities to my LBP journey, I've also started with making music, I also did some ICO music by Kow Otani, I even composed a song in the style of Kow Otani. And I'm rather slow in creating my levels! And my PS3 is also broken, since a year now and so my last LBP2 project (I worked nearly two years on it) died unfinished and unpublished! But my fun in playing LBP is unbroken!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^
    Heya, Curious!

Thanks for reading and for your support, really appreciate it. Kow Otani is fantastic, I've played Shadow of the Colossus & ICO and the soundtrack in both games are breathtaking! It's too bad that the "PS3 broken, project unfinished" misfortunes happens to too many of us. It was hard to get over from my loss. But my connection to LBP shall never break and I will always find myself from there again!
    My personal "PS3 broken and project unfinished" syndrome has been a special combination of circumstances!
    1. I had my PS3 about 5 years, the first year I played it only rarely, its more been for my daughter so that she could play singstar! But then I got me LBP2 and a few days later LBP1 and my gaming behavior changed from playing rarely to sleeping rarely! A true challenge for such a little console! One could say that my PS3 has been running continuously for 4 years! ...
    2. I'm a rather slow creator! If there would be a trophy called "snail pace creator trophy"...it would have been specially made for me! ...
    3. Christmas has been close! And so the question has been: invest some money for repairing my totally old and absolutely outdated (these words I've chosen to explain my wife why I urgently need a PS4!) and probably already dangerous electric appliance or to invest some money in the wonderful safety checked durable modern PS4.
    4. My wife had no idea how long a console lives...
    5. LBP3 was announced and then published...
    6. I had nearly no bugs!...
    All in all I started excessively playing LBP3 and developped new ideas and...
    ...ready was my "PS3 broken, project unfinished" syndrome!

Many greetings, Jürgen^^
    Brilliant!

I won't get PS4 in ages, I'm afraid. I don't have any money but I'm still sticking with PS3. I've been playing with it so many times after I got a new one. I've played with PS systems since I was a little kid. And I'm still playing!

PS4 would be nice someday. My LBP3 experience would become more interesting and my gaming journey even more amazing!
    Updated 12-21-2015 at 04:10 PM by TenebrisNemo