BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

mdkd99

About Battle with Zombies

Rate this Entry
Battle with Zombies.

A level series in LBP2 and LBP Vita. It's like 3 years old. On the Vita it's a little bit more than 2 years. At the christmas day (24.12) 2015 I have published the newstest level.
Ha, can you remember? I always talked about new guns and perks in my levels. I said 'I will add the features soon.' But I never did.

At my newstest level, Battle with Zombies - Sandstorm (http://vita.lbp.me/v/p7-24) I added the features. Why? Because I wanted to be known for good levels and not for promised things, which never apear.

I have added 3 guns, 5 perks (The guns and perks have to be unlocked with the level up system) and some other small things. It's not finished. Another feature is missing. I will add that one later. Some days later.

And now I want to talk about what Battle with Zombies stands for...
First it looked like a retro game. Now it looks like a 50% realistic topdown game. I think it's good. The gameplay hasn't really changed. It's the same, but it got easier. A little bit. And with the new features you will have more motivation. But, eh, well, Battle with Zombies was always different compared to other shooters. It was better. Special.

And this is, why I added the updates. I want to keep that image of a good game/level series. I want to be special. BWZ should be special

Thank you.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi mdkd, I'm sure that you are someone special and I'm looking forward to your level!
    Many greetings, Jürgen^^
    Are you going to play it?