BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

mdkd99

Battle with Zombies in LBP

Rate this Entry
Hello together,
today I want to talk about Battle with Zombies. It's a series of TopDown shooters with zombies.

My soundtracks in LBP and BWZ are the only projects I managed to finish in some way. That makes me proud.

I am not a guy, who can finish things easily. I often announce something and months later it's gone.

But BWZ is different. It's kind of finished. It's not perfect though. Many many things can still be done. Many more things. You know that and so I do.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I didn't know you made music in LBP. Are they original or video game soundtracks? Either way, music is not easy for me on LBP, so kudos. Actually the music sequencer is one of the only tools I think would be faster to mess around with, with a keyboard and mouse (that and logic connections). That's pretty impressive for lbp that I cna only think of two things though.
    Quote Originally Posted by koltonaugust
    I didn't know you made music in LBP. Are they original or video game soundtracks? Either way, music is not easy for me on LBP, so kudos. Actually the music sequencer is one of the only tools I think would be faster to mess around with, with a keyboard and mouse (that and logic connections). That's pretty impressive for lbp that I cna only think of two things though.
    Almost every of my soundtracks was made by myself. I am not an artist. But I am an LBP musician. Kind of.

At some soundtracks I was inspired.