BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Juyytr55t56y

what happened to littlebignetwork and littlebigplanetarium?

Rate this Entry
as you know from the title LBN and LBPlanetarium are missing. However LittleBigNetwork has been converted to a japanese lottery site and on LBPlanetarium its on for sale. I haven't been on LBC, LBN, and LBPlanetarium for a few years now and I'm glad to see LBC is still here and active, but what happened to the other 2? Can you guys fill me in please?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LBN, we lost it. It's kind of a long story but in the end we were trying to decide on whether to keep the site or just move to a new place for the upcoming Dreams. We decided that as sad as it was, to let it go and made the site Drreamsverse.com. So the majority of us old LBN members are now over at the new site. Come by and visit.

Planetarium, Baghead just let it go. There was only one or two people still posting, me and one other person so Baghead was like it ain't worth paying for this. So it went away too. I think LBPC is the last of the great LBP sites. It's going to be super sad to see this place go. I've called this place home for 10 years. Crazy.
    All things must pass.. please join Dreamsverse and Dreambubble. This site will soon unfortunately join the list of sites that have been shut down. Sorry!! ..but I can't run this forever, especially with so few visitors and Dreams taking over our interests.

https://www.dreamsverse.com/

https://www.dreambubble.me/
    Quote Originally Posted by biorogue
    LBN, we lost it. It's kind of a long story but in the end we were trying to decide on whether to keep the site or just move to a new place for the upcoming Dreams. We decided that as sad as it was, to let it go and made the site Drreamsverse.com. So the majority of us old LBN members are now over at the new site. Come by and visit.

Planetarium, Baghead just let it go. There was only one or two people still posting, me and one other person so Baghead was like it ain't worth paying for this. So it went away too. I think LBPC is the last of the great LBP sites. It's going to be super sad to see this place go. I've called this place home for 10 years. Crazy.
    I see now. I've been gone for 3 years so it was a little bit weird when i saw LBN as a lottery site. Even though I grew up with the LBP games, I still knew that it was going to end some day. Along with the fact that anything connected to LBP will pass with it. Though I'm excited for Dreams! I'm happy that these 3 years (well... More like a year and a half due to my inactivity) Gave me more things to do on LBP. But like you said it will be super sad to see this place go.
    Thanks for filling me in. I'll join Drreamsverse.com and the second site soon! Also! Thank you to all the users and the administrators who made this site really enjoyable and fun!