BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

calyst_aayla

sackboy adventures: hotel of doom (in sackboys mind)

Rate this Entry
Friday 27 may 2011
well today was sackboy's day to go to work to with me. So in this blog imma going to tell you of his adventures at the hotel of doom. of course you know sackboy has a very vivid imagination, sooo i'm not sure how much he made up.... so heres what he told me what happened..........

It was a fair morning, I just woke up in my comfy hideaway in my brown leather computer bag and I realized my best bud cal was going to take me on an adventure today to her work, the hotel of doom. I was soooo excited.

7:30am Time to head to the hotel

We left cal's house, and made our way to the vroom vroom stand in the local town. But we hit some snags on the way, a giant puddle hindered our trip, I literly had to build a boat and sail across, it was that big!!!! cal was lucky being the size of a million sackppl. she could easily cross over the sea. well mostly easy, she was a little mad cause her hot pink converse shoes got a little wet...(not my fault, i didn't mean to splash her, really) luckily we made it across and got to the vroom vroom stand only to find the last and only vroom vroom took of on its trip before we could get there. oh no......what are we to do? so i naturely did what any sackboy would do... i got my thinking cap on and wished a steam engine into being.... and we were off flying down the narrow cobbled roads off to the hotel of doom.....

8:04am arriving at the hotel of doom

well we made it almost on time, i was worried for cal, she was 4 minutes late O_O, uh oh thats not good. we timed in at the big clock, with its huge teeth gnawing at cal's time in book paper thingy, really it was massive. thats when the troll and the meanie man rolled and slinked in.... Now we were in trouble.

meanie man barked at cal and told her to get to the back dungeon, she was in a whole heap of goo. I didn' t know how to help her, i didn't have my trusty dust bunny sword with me...which was too bad, i really wanted to help poor cal.

ten minutes later...... whew... glad thats over, meanie man barked and barked at my best bud cal, I soooo wanted to scream but cal told me to zip my lips and be silent as a rock. so I did. We mostly got outta there unscathed, even tho cal was a little bit down in the dumps, so i did a nice jig to make her smile.

we then made our way out of the gloomy troll lair to the hotel. It was quite a peaceful walk.

8:20am at the hotel of doom, the cart towers and locker caves

well we finally made it to the hotel, Yay!!!! whew quite and adventure soooo far...

WILL SACKBOY MAKE IT OUT ALIVE FROM THE LOCKER CAVES AND RESCUE HIS NEW FRIEND YRNEH? STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO OF THE ADVENTURES OF SACKBOY IN THE HOTEL OF DOOM.........
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

haha, so awesome! xD. Would make a funny series of levels lol. Looking forward to the next part in THE HOTEL OF DOOOOOOOM! xD
    thanxs satnav ^_^ !!! part 2 will be coming soon, when i get the chance to write it :P