BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

BloodShot9001

Imposter Clan (AKATSUKI if you can help would be appreciated IF needed)

Rate this Entry
Hey guys. So, some guy was talking smack about my clan level, because it wasn't about Deadpool and yada yada, same ol' same ol'. Difference, though, is that the guy, after I TOLD HIM that the level wasn't supposed to be about Deadpool, his "brother" (I think it's the same guy) made "The Deadpool Corps" and started asking a clan for an alliance. When I messaged the brother, I wrote as follows:

Hello. I understand you're brother, or so he claims, commented on my Deadpool Corps Clan level. He was bagging on it, saying that it wasn't about Deadpool and how it was made poorly. I told him the point wasn't to praise Deadpool, just to get good creators, which is going into efffect (i just havn't updated the level in awhile). He probably asked you to make the new Deadpool Corps thing you made yesterday. I don't wanna ask you to take it down, but can you at least change the name? I wanna avoid conflict.

Obviously, I was trying to be nice, and avoid a war/battle. But of course, people are jerks, and don't respond to niceness with the same niceness. This is his reply:

I MADE THIS BEFFORE HE SAW YOUR SUPPOSED LEVEL AND I'VE NEVER SEEN IT I MADE THIS LEVEL BECAUSE I'M A DEADPOOL FAN!!

So, I sent a message back to him.

According to LBP.me it says he played my level, messaged me about it, and then a few hours later after i commented on his profile, you made the level. so you did make the level after he saw it... also, i can read lower case just fine thank you.

So obviously, this guy is a liar, and a jerk at that. I really don't care if he made the clan, but I do care if he's being a jerk about it and lying to me. I don't think this is going to get out of control, as I messaged the clan he was trying to ally himself with, explaining how he was an imposter, but I still wanted to tell everyone on here about this (mostly to vent). And also, the way to prove that he's lying, look up on the LBP.me thing and search for the Deadpool Corps made by Draconic-King, then look at mine. His was made about yesterday. Mine was made AWHILE ago. And you can also look at my level and see the comment and stuff. This is proof that I made mine first, and that he made his in retaliation of us.

And regarding The Akatsuki, I would appreciate help if we need it, but I don't think we will. It's not a big thing and can easily be controlled right now. But seeing as I havn't been able to gather too many members, and even the ones I do are a bit unorganized at the moment, I might require assistance, and since we have an alliance, you guys are pretty much the only choice I have. So thanks if you do help, but hopefully I won't need it. ^^
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh and here's his comment.

HUH COCKY IDIOT IT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THAT LEVEL FOR DAYS AND CAPS INDIICATES YELLING I MADE THAT LEVEL BECAUSE I LOVE DEADPOOL AND IT'S BASED OFF THE DEADPOOL CORPS FROM THE COMICS! NOW I'M BLOCKING YOU BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU!

So obviously this guy has issues. I clearly knew that he was yelling. That's kind of why I said "I can read lower case just fine". It was more of a joke. But of course, the guy thought I was that stupid. -sigh- I really wanna punch this guy in the face... but regardless, I'll wait and see what happens. If things continue as they are, I'll probably ask for some help from Akatsuki. I'm sure they can take care of it easy. Unfortunately I have not the resources to do take care of it.
    Don't worry about it man, people are like that, i've had my fair share of things exactly like this. Most of these 'jerks' are just kids (spoiled), and if they want something, they will try their hardest to convince themselves that it's theirs, and get attention. Why do you think there's so many copied levels out there?

Problem is, it's not easy to deal with, if you leave it alone for a while, then they'll have convinced so many people that what they have is the original, unless they're just seeking attention, in which case it might blow over without much damage. Sadly in LBP you also can't report someone for copying something, so that's not an option either. The best you can do in this kind of situation is just write a message the best you can and hope for that they have some common sense im afraid.
    Thanks Merc, but their "common sense" at this point isn't too good, considering this guys common sense was to yell at me... but the worst part about it is their level IS kinda nice (Even if it was made in like 2 seconds), so people might believe him. The best I can do is try to convince clans that he's trying to partner up with that he's fake. -shrugs- And hope for the best. But at least I'm getting some members to help out too. ^^
    Show him who's boss! My clan will help you!