BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

BloodShot9001

Does Anyone Know Gears of War?

Rate this Entry
I'm just curious guys. I know this is an LBP site, so most of you have PS3s or PSPs, and probably not an X-box 360. I'm curious to see if anyone knows what it is, and therefore would know Horde mode on Gears 2. Whether you DO or NOT, I don't care. Tell me if you know it. I'll tell you guys the reason why after awhile.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have a 360 but don't have Gears yet. Been thinking about maybe getting it, but that would take time away from LBP. Poor 360, just sitting there collecting dust. Same with my WII
    Any person whom says they are a "gamer" should know what Geow2 is (gears 2)

I am a gamer.
    ...well, not really mailbox. No offense, I do not mean any offense, but a gamer doesn't HAVE to paly that. I dunno if there is a specific defenition, but I see a gamer as a person who plays the 3 big producers, being Nintendo Sony and Microsoft, and a hardcore gamer being one that plays a LOT of games from MUTIPLE systems. BUT putting that aside, at least one person knows about Gears 2.

......say, arn't you part of some big development team? Making the new Apollo Justice game?
    true, but i never said that they needed to play it. I just said that they KNOW it. Which is what you asked.

And yep, I am. I even announced it
    Really now? Huh......... if you're interested, would you wanna hep me create horde mode in LBP at some point? I can't focus too much on it cause I'm involved in (something), but eventually I'm gonna recreate Horde Mode 1.0 and 2.0 in LBP, and so far including me, I only have 2 people that wanna help... SO yeah wanna help in any way? You don't have to focus on it like you do with your Apollo Justice, you can just comment on stuff or something. Any help I can get would be useful. =3
    While at the current time I can do no more than beta test; if my schedule where to clear, then I could try.
    would have to wait and see though

PS: i would say 5-6 people is a BIG dev team.
    (edit) I also don't want to resort to "flooding" my projects like I did before AJ.

After AJ i plan on a lil something for the move peeps but It depends on my motivation.
    Updated 12-10-2011 at 08:03 AM by a_mailbox
    Well like I said, any help would work. Just discussing stuff on the blog would work (I have nothing on it yet, cause I'm busy with other more important mattes and won't really start the project soon anyways). BUT like you said, don't flood yourself. I did that once. Didn't work out. Had to get a mind bucket to scoop everything out of my brain. But yeah, just do whatever you wanna do and stuff. NBD.
    Well like I said, any help would work. Just discussing stuff on the blog would work (I have nothing on it yet, cause I'm busy with other more important mattes and won't really start the project soon anyways). BUT like you said, don't flood yourself. I did that once. Didn't work out. Had to get a mind bucket to scoop everything out of my brain. But yeah, just do whatever you wanna do and stuff. NBD.
    Well i have had every gears till 3 i love the game and am a masively huge fan.
    i also rock others like crazy, K/D on 2 was 3.2

played the beta of 3 extensively and got all of the special stuff, now i just need the game.