BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Life In The Sticks

Home at Last

Rate this Entry
Finally got home from Washington state Wednesday night. It was a pretty good trip. I was relieved that it was less of rush rush rush than it normally is. For the most part we just stayed around the house. Plus, I'm a winter wuss and can't stand the cold so I mostly hung out by the fireplace and made sure we had plenty of wood. We took the kids to a few places, I already talked about the bounce place. One day we went further up into the mountains in search of snow, and boy did we find it. We took the kids sledding and had a good time doing that.
here's a pic from my el cheapo phone

All in all, a good trip, but boy was I glad to be headed home. Here's the view from the plane, right before take off from Seattle airport.

and here's the view upon landing in Austin, Texas

It certainly was nice to see the sun again.
Got home that evening around 9 pm and had work the next day. I felt like a zombie all day at work, good thing too, because there is some stuff going down, but I'll talk about that later.

LBP Stuff

I have this great level idea that I've been messing around with for a little over a month now, but I just can't get back into create mode. I've been playing a helluva lot of levels though. Some good, some, well, you know how it is. "Let's see what lucky dip displays" you get the idea. Think I'll just stick to levels posted here and the other fansites I'm at. Hope everyone had a good holiday. The End.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments