BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

WoodburyRaider

Bye

Rate this Entry
Bang.

You can't say I didn't go out with a bang.

Updated 03-15-2012 at 12:21 AM by WoodburyRaider

Tags: bang
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So long Woodbury, you'll be missed. You had some great PSP levels. Perhaps we'll see you on the Vita?
    Thanks man. I might still finish up my last few levels. I had planned to release four more along with Ceasefire, but the thermometer pains are just too much to deal with. Maybe I'll complete those levels someday, maybe even post about them on here. I had such high aspirations for each level that I could never be satisfied with the stage they are at now.

As for the Vita, in my humble opinion it's a rip off right now. In other words, I think that the Vita system itself isn't overpriced, but the inevitable required cost of memory cards is over the top ludicrous. So, from that I think you can discover my answer to your question. If I wasn't off to college in a year and a half, maybe it would be a different story. Don't get me wrong, I love LBP, but I feel I can have a larger impact on others through different means. It's been a blast meeting all sorts of different people, so hopefully one day I will cross paths and share a caring nod with Taffey or the likes.

Thanks again for the reply. It wasn't necessary, but helped me put into words what I left out in this original post.

Until next time,
    WoodburyRaider (Nick)
    Updated 03-14-2012 at 09:35 PM by WoodburyRaider
    Awww....
    You'll be wissed
    same thing happened when PSP first came out. overpriced mem cards, all the extra crap you need in order to be able to care for it. same thing. Hope to see you around sometime and good luck with school. Be well.
    You are still not gone...yet

But I will miss you if you do,I love your awesome bubble chains But...you are still making levels.