BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Lord-Dreamerz

Lame internet connection

Rate this Entry
Huh... Been ages since last i've played with anyone on LBP ... like well over a year, o.o ...I think the last time i got to play with a friend was the first 3 months LBP2 came out... Sure i am still on the game almost everyday... nowadays i just mostly create... well i guess that's one thing being forced alone has done... turned me in to a better creator... i did not create much when i could still join my friends on the game. i would just mostly hang out with my buds.

if anyone wonders why it is i can't join anyone... it's called Hughes net... satellite internet sucks... but you don't have many chooses if you live in a forest like i do. i'm still keeping a eye out online to see if anything else will come out to my area. but who knows when that'll be... unless something better already does come out here, but i sure can't find it if whatever does. man oh goodness i miss playing with my 80 something LBP friends badly. LBP is only half as fun without them~ though my internet is still good enough i can log on PSN, download stuff/play levels alone and message/chat with my friends. *mew

now you may be thinking what changed? how did i play with people in the past but not now? well i used to visit my sister at her house about once a week and would take my PS3 with me and play online there where i would stay for a day or 2. but honestly i never really liked my sister much. so after a while i quit going there as i can't stand being around people i don't really like...

nothing much i can do for now. hopefully life will get better someday soon... *mew
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It HAS been ages! I've heard about the "wonders" of Hughes net from RoahmMythril's youtube channel. Well, all I can really say is ganbatte! Hope you're still having fun!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...79-d3ci28c.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
    It HAS been ages! I've heard about the "wonders" of Hughes net from RoahmMythril's youtube channel. Well, all I can really say is ganbatte! Hope you're still having fun!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...79-d3ci28c.jpg
    Thanks Gilgamesh. you were always a great guy to play with. i miss you bud. here's hoping to play with ya again someday~ *mew
    Yeah, a few years ago I had no internet but dial-up; there was no high speed internet where I was at.

Now I do have it, but I seldom play LBP with people. I should really play online more often. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_evil
    Yeah, a few years ago I had no internet but dial-up; there was no high speed internet where I was at.

Now I do have it, but I seldom play LBP with people. I should really play online more often. :/
    Ahhh dial-up.... I remember dial-up... dial-up was hell. xD
    And yeah man. it's always nice to play with yo buds instead of alone offline. *mew
    Ahh, yeah, satellite internet does indeed suck. When I visit my parents that's all they have out there.

I guess you'll only have access to high speed internet again if and when you move?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayneh
    Ahh, yeah, satellite internet does indeed suck. When I visit my parents that's all they have out there.

I guess you'll only have access to high speed internet again if and when you move?
    Haha i'd need money to be able to move. and to be honest there is very little point to move away besides maybe better internet somewhere, or to look for girls. :P Anyways and knowing me i'd just move to another forest as i'd sooner die then live in a town or city. :P though i am sure there are far better forests to move in to far as internet connection goes. *mew
    Updated 03-26-2012 at 09:50 PM by Lord-Dreamerz