Apple2012's Fine Blog
Glow World is now complete
by, 07-03-2012 at 02:36 PM (130 Views)
I finished working on my level "Glow World". It is available to play in my levels. It took me a few days, but here are the special features:
- You have a player light that follows you. Press the L1 button to turn on or off the light. You can also change colors by pressing L2 and R2.
- Light sensors are put all over the level. If your player light color doesn't match the flashing LED, then you can't get any further. If it does, the contraption will activate as the LED won't flash anymore.
- In the red chamber, there is an electric creatinator called "The Electrifier". If you use it on a circuit board long enough, it will power up the circuit board and activate a contraption.
- In the green chamber, there are double sensors instead of light sensors. That means you can only activate if your player light color matches while you are pressing the button.
- There are five chambers in the level, and they all have their own uniquenesses.
Have fun playing my level.