Apple2012's Fine Blog
The Grim Days of Little Big Planet - Part Four
by, 07-10-2012 at 07:48 PM (185 Views)
Recently on The Grim Days of Little Big Planet, I talked about the Mm Picks and how it became controversial. The community are looking for levels that are "Mm Pick worthy" while Mm are looking for levels that they find fun to play. If neither collide, then the community complains. They say that Mm Picks are going downhill, but actually, it doesn't matter. People are even hating on the creators of the Mm Picked levels when they weren't "Mm Pick worthy", but hey, if you want Mm to only pick the levels that are good detailed, seriously worked on, or have unique ideas, then you should quit playing LBP2 and move onto a new game. The same goes to everyone who complain about Mm Picks. But let's move on. Time for the final part: Bringing a better future!
The Grim Days of Little Big Planet means there are major controveries with the game. If you want a better future for LBP, then let's not make things a controversy. Here's what should happen in order to make LBP a better place:
1. All trolls should either leave LBP or get banned permanently. What would make this even better is if the rights to playing video games are taken away from trolls.
2. Educate all noobs to becoming professional creators on LBP.
3. Convince everyone to stop copying and republishing levels. Not only that, but all Mortal Kombat levels, bomb survivals, shark survuvals, and zombie survivals should be deleted.
4. Eradicate the H4H and P4P. Not to mention, but all story level comments advertising levels should be deleted. This includes DLC.
5. Fill the cool pages with only levels made by professional creators.
6. Convince everyone who complains about Mm Picks to stop playing LBP or to teach them that Mm Picks are only levels that Mm likes.
7. Patch all glitches that are bad for the game. The 3-D glitch, invisible sackperson glitch, and the glitch where you jump in front of the front layer in create mode should be left alone.
8. Introduce a new rating system. Levels should be rated on a scale from 1 to 10.
9. Make the Move Pack games easier.
10. Get rid of the emo costumes. They look ugly, especially the emo-girl costumes.
If we can get all 10 things done, LBP2 will become just like LBP1 before the introduction to the H4H and bomb survivals.
That's all for The Grim Days of Little Big Planet! I hope you enjoyed reading all this. Tomorrow, I should come up with a satirical story about the cool pages.